• Programmer Analyst
  • Cognizant

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have a requirement where a 3d image of .fbx format needs to be displayed in lightning component.
Did anyone work on 3d image display on lightning. Any help will be Acknowledged.
I created a case from email to case functionality.
Now I send an email to the User who created the case. Activity Related list is tracking the email , But when user reply back on the email, that email is not stored in the activity related list.

Someone please help me how to implement this functionality
Hi , I am not able to complete the trail had challenge in Visual force Mobile module . Getting the error as The page isn't displaying the name of the contact..

Can someone help me to find out the code. 

Please refer the below Requirement
Use Bootstrap to create a simple mobile friendly list of existing contact names and display the page within Salesforce1 mobile. The Visualforce page:Must be named 'MobileContactList'.
Must reference the minified Bootstrap JavaScript and CSS files from MaxCDN (see more here). Do NOT use Static Resources to reference these files.
Must use the Bootstrap List Group component (defined here).
Must use the Contact standard list controller with a recordSetVar of 'contacts'. The list of contacts must be iterated through using an apex:repeat component that's bound to a var named 'c'.
Must display the name of the contacts.
Must be made available for the Salesforce1 mobile app and added to a tab named 'MobileContacts'. The tab should be added to the Salesforce1 navigation menu.

Hi , I am not able to complete the trail had challenge in Visual force Mobile module . Getting the error as The page isn't displaying the name of the contact..

Can someone help me to find out the code. 

Please refer the below Requirement
Use Bootstrap to create a simple mobile friendly list of existing contact names and display the page within Salesforce1 mobile. The Visualforce page:Must be named 'MobileContactList'.
Must reference the minified Bootstrap JavaScript and CSS files from MaxCDN (see more here). Do NOT use Static Resources to reference these files.
Must use the Bootstrap List Group component (defined here).
Must use the Contact standard list controller with a recordSetVar of 'contacts'. The list of contacts must be iterated through using an apex:repeat component that's bound to a var named 'c'.
Must display the name of the contacts.
Must be made available for the Salesforce1 mobile app and added to a tab named 'MobileContacts'. The tab should be added to the Salesforce1 navigation menu.

Guys we are getting multiple "Too many SOQL queries: 101" emails at the moment. We are using Classic.
We have not used any triggers just Process Builder for various functionality requirements. 
I have read on one of the ideas that this had been resolved and Process Builder is now "bulkified".
Can anyway guide me as to how we can resolve this
Would this only occur if there is a mass upload of records to the object where the Process Builder is built on?
  • August 17, 2017
Got this error & just following directions...

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: HQVTALII

It is a brand new org.
I created a case from email to case functionality.
Now I send an email to the User who created the case. Activity Related list is tracking the email , But when user reply back on the email, that email is not stored in the activity related list.

Someone please help me how to implement this functionality