• 0 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
We have two different technical products on  Salesforce appexchange. Both the products are technical and are meant for developers. We're looking for Salesforce developers who can help us support the usage of the product.

You will help us support the usage of the product during the technical trials. Also, after the customer purchases the product, you would be engaged in helping drive the adoption of the solutions.

We are looking for Salesforce developers who have good communication skills. Needless to say, you need to work in US hours. You must have a passion for making customers successful.
We have two Salesforce appexchange product for developers. We need sharp developers on a part-time basis. You will spend 3-4 hours everyday responding to customer requests.

It is okay to have another job.

We are looking for A players. If you are just starting out with Salesforce, please feel free to pass this offer.
Your main task will be:
1. Test our product
2. Respond to customer support requests.

You will not be responsible for development.

We need someone with the following qualities:
1. You are a fast learner.
2. You must have good communication skills.
3. You are great at Salesforce.
We are looking for folks who can write technical content related to the Salesforce ecosystem. We are looking for writers who can write the content effectively so that we can sell our software. We can provide references to other blogs.

You should be familiar with one or following areas:
Salesforce
Governance
Lifecycle management
Release management
version control
Change Management

In addition, some of the content will be created and generated into PDFs so that we can use it as part of the lead nurturing program.             
We are looking for beta-testers to test our application. It will take less than 1 hour to test the application.

To test the application, you must the following:
1. Access to the full-sandbox or the production org which has a good amount of data.
2. Access to a developer org which was recently refreshed from production.

You will install the app in your sandbox. Using our app, you will move the data from sandbox to your developer org. We will watch you via web meeting.

You will get very good remuneration for just spending one hour on testing.
We are looking for beta-testers to test our application. It will take less than 1 hour to test the application.

To test the application, you must the following:
1. Access to the full-sandbox or the production org which has a good amount of data.
2. Access to a developer org which was recently refreshed from production.

There will be no harm to your production org or sandbox.

You will get very good remuneration for just spending one hour on testing.
I need help in writing an email notification such that when someone's create a trial of my  AppExchange package, the notification should go to that user. This can be done by using the fields in the license management application of that is provided by Salesforce. You must be aware of the license management application to do this job.

I can write the workflow email notification, however I'm not able to find the fields that I should use in my email notification.

I'm looking for someone who is an expert at this and can do this in the  less than 15 to 20 minutes. If you can show me the proof that the only done it, I will assign the job to you right away.

We are solving a very large problem in the Salesforce ecosystem. We are a looking for a Salesforce part-time Salesforce architect, preferably based in San Francisco bay area.

Work less, make more.

We are looking for the person to spend 3 hours on a daily basis, about 15-17 hours on a weekly basis.

KEY TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
Serve as the overall Salesforce SME
Very quality oriented. This person will also have the responsibility to test the product hands-on
Communicate with offshore resources. Expectation is to communicate with the India team on a daily basis.
Review the code
Work as the overall product owner
Train & Answer questions from Sales & Marketing team
Train customers, as required
Must be an expert on Metadata API, tooling API, governor limits

REMUNERATION:
No bar for the right candidate.
Equity will be given depending on the candidate profile.

INTERESTED?
Please forward your application to hello@flosum.com and indicate your contact information, hourly rate, and availability.
We are solving a very large problem in the Salesforce ecosystem. We are a looking for a Salesforce part-time Salesforce architect, preferably based in San Francisco bay area.

We are looking for the person to spend 3 hours on a daily basis, about 15-17 hours on a weekly basis.

KEY TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
Serve as the overall Salesforce SME
Very quality oriented. this person will also have the responsibility to test the product hands-on
Communicate with offshore resources
Review the code
Work as the overall product owner
Train & Answer questions from Sales & Marketing team
Train customers, as required
Must be an expert on Metadata API, tooling API, governor limits

REMUNERATION:
No bar for the right candidate.
Equity will be given depending on the candidate profile.

INTERESTED?
Please forward your application to hello@flosum.com and indicate your contact information, hourly rate, and availability.
We have two Salesforce appexchange product for developers. We need sharp developers on a part-time basis. You will spend 3-4 hours everyday responding to customer requests.

It is okay to have another job.

We are looking for A players. If you are just starting out with Salesforce, please feel free to pass this offer.
Your main task will be:
1. Test our product
2. Respond to customer support requests.

You will not be responsible for development.

We need someone with the following qualities:
1. You are a fast learner.
2. You must have good communication skills.
3. You are great at Salesforce.