• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Greetings,

We have some custom visualforce pages for custom objects.  These pages have the old "Notes and Attachments" object.  After Winter 2016 was rolled out, our users cannot add notes through this list anymore.  How do I expose the new notes along side the old notes and attachments?  All the documentation I could find said the new notes needs to be added to page layouts, which is straight forward enough, but no instruction on how to do this for visualforce pages.

Code for the old notes and attachments:

<apex:relatedList list="CombinedAttachments"  />

I've tried list="Notes", list="ChatterNotes", and a few others with no luck.  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Keith
In Salesforce1, I get the error "you can filter by date, but not by a range of dates".  This happens in the dashboard drilldown view of a stacked bar chart.  On the X Axis I have Fiscal Quarter, and for the grouping I have deal type.  Is this a known limitation of Salesforce1?  Stacked bar charts like these are widely used in my org.  How can I get around this issue?
Greetings,

We have some custom visualforce pages for custom objects.  These pages have the old "Notes and Attachments" object.  After Winter 2016 was rolled out, our users cannot add notes through this list anymore.  How do I expose the new notes along side the old notes and attachments?  All the documentation I could find said the new notes needs to be added to page layouts, which is straight forward enough, but no instruction on how to do this for visualforce pages.

Code for the old notes and attachments:

<apex:relatedList list="CombinedAttachments"  />

I've tried list="Notes", list="ChatterNotes", and a few others with no luck.  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Keith