• 10 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am working on a lightning component where I want to show picklist field using as follows. `
<aura:component > 
    <aura:attribute name="conObj" type="Contact" default="sobjectType:'Contact'}"/> 
​    <force:inputField value="{!v.conObj.Salutation}" aura:id="pic"/> 
</aura:component>`
The above code works fine in my developer org but not working on sandbox. When I try to run this by adding in an app throws some exception. Although same component works in same sandbox if I replace inputField with outputField.

Is there any solution for this ?
Hi All,

By using Single-email-Message i am sending email to internal users through apex but i am getting error.
Error:SendEmail failed. First exception on row 0; first error: SINGLE_EMAIL_LIMIT_EXCEEDED, Failed to send email: []

Please help me out on this error

Thanks

So what I am trying to accomplish is to upsert  List<sObject> with a field specification of what the external Id is. However this is the error message I get back when I try to save the class.

List<sObject> newlist = new List<sObject>();

upsert newlist ext_Id__c; (Error Msg: "Upsert with a field specification requires a concrete sObject type)

Any idea of a way around this?

So what I am trying to accomplish is to upsert  List<sObject> with a field specification of what the external Id is. However this is the error message I get back when I try to save the class.

List<sObject> newlist = new List<sObject>();

upsert newlist ext_Id__c; (Error Msg: "Upsert with a field specification requires a concrete sObject type)

Any idea of a way around this?