• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello Community,

I'm having an issue with this particular challenge below: 

Write an Apex trigger that fires before records are inserted and ensures that the ShippingState field has the same value as the BillingState field.
Create an Apex class named AccountTriggerHandler that contains a public static method called CreateAccounts to accept the List of Account objects.
For each Account record, before saving, ensure that the ShippingState field has the same value as the BillingState field.
Write an Apex trigger named AccountTrigger that fires before records are inserted.
The Apex trigger must call the AccountTriggerHandler.CreateAccounts() method with the collection of new records.
Create a test class named AccountTriggerTest that inserts 200 Account records with a BillingState of CA. After the insert, test to ensure that all 200 records have a ShippingState of CA.
Before verifying this challenge, run your test class at least once using the Developer Console Run All feature.

This is my Challenge Error:

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The Trigger 'AccountTrigger' does not appear to be calling the AccountTriggerHandler class correctly or using isBefore or isInsert content variables.

These are my codings below :
AccountTriggerHandler
User-added image

AccountTrigger - Trigger On Account Object
User-added image

AccountTriggerTest
User-added image

P.S. I'm pretty new to the developing with Apex so I'm learning and growing so the help is appreciated community. 
Hello Community, 
I'm currently working on the "Build an Account Geolocation App" project in the Trailhead Project section. I'm having an issue on "Step 2: Use the AccountLocator Component in a Lightning Application"

My issue is this:

The Steps:
1.In the Developer Console, select File > New > Lightning Application.
2.Specify AccountLocatorApp as the bundle name, and click Submit.
3.On the AccountLocatorApp.cmp tab, implement the application as follows:

After I go to step 2 and submit the AccountLocatorApp name it gives me an error stating:

"duplicate value found: <unknown> duplicates value on record with id: <unknown>"

Then this error:
Operation did not complete "Long running operation did not complete, continuing in background"

I would like some assistance or insight into this issue community. Thanks.

Hello Community, I'm working on the Trailhead project "Build a Lightning App with the Lightning Design System - "Build the AccountList Component"

I'm receiving this error as I try to verify the challenge: 

Step Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The component is not using 'controller=AccountsController' 
Note: you may run into errors if you've skipped previous steps

When I completed Step 5 of the challenge "Test The App" when I did he Preview Aura gave me an error stating

"Something has gone wrong. Cannot read property 'Ud' of undefined. Please try again."

Has anyone encountered these errors, or can give any advice? 
Hello Community, 

I have a inquiry that may, or may not, have been answered here but i'm a little uncertain on how to go about it. I've read on some issues with Trailhead challenges that many recommend spinning up a new Dev Org and taking the challenge in that org to resolve the challenge and "still" get the challenge points on the same username you use in Trailhead. 

I'm uncertain of the process of how to go about doing both of those things. Could someone walk me through how this is done, and how to make sure the new dev org sessions apply the challenge points to my exisiting Trailhead login credentials. Thanx in advance.
Hello Community, 
I'm working on the "Setting up Lightning Connect - Pb with API Trailhead Module and after submitting the Check Challenge I've received this error below:

"Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.ExternalObjectException: data.api.DataSourceException: This data is no longer available. The "Phone" table in the external data source is currently unavailable. Try again later or contact your administrator for help."

Has anyone come across this error, or have any ideas on what the issue is or on how to proceed to complete the challenge. Thanks.

Hello Community, 

Need some help on this challenge " Creating and Using Custom Controllers"

Here is my criteria: 
Create a Visualforce page that uses a custom controller to display a list of cases with the status of 'New'.The page must be named 'NewCaseList'.
The custom controller Apex class must be named 'NewCaseListController'.
The 'NewCaseListController' Apex class must have a publically scoped method named 'getNewCases'.
The 'getNewCases' Apex method should have the return type of 'List' and return a list of case records with the ID and CaseNumber fields and filtered to only have a status of 'New'.
The 'NewCaseList' Visualforce page must use an apex:repeat component which is bound to 'newCases'.
The apex:repeat component must refer to the var attribute as 'case'.
Within the apex:repeat component, bind a apex:outputLink component to the ID of the case so that the page directs the user to the detail page of the respective case record.

Here is my error received:
Challenge not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
Case records were not returned upon calling 'getNewCases'. Either the method does not exist, or it does not return the expected list of cases.

Here are my codes: ( I've adjusted some code in respect to other threads on the subject to make you aware)
Controller Class Code

Controller Class

New Case List VFP Code

VFPage Code

Please advise this has been a very interesting one from a code perspective and being a newbie of sorts quite challenging lol.
Hello Community, 

Need some assistance with and error on a VisualSource Page Trailhead Challenge

Here is the Criteria:
Create a page which displays a subset of Opportunity fields using apex:outputField components. Bind the Name, Amount, Close Date and Account Name fields to the apex:outputField components.The page must be named 'OppView'.
It must reference the Opportunity standard controller.
It must have an apex:outputField component bound to the Opportunity Name.
It must have an apex:outputField component bound to the Opportunity Amount.
It must have an apex:outputField component bound to the Opportunity Close Date.
It must have an apex:outputField component bound to the Account Name of the Opportunity.

Here is the error I'm receiving
The page does not include a apex:outputField component bound to the opportunity name

Here is my code for the page:
<apex:page standardController="Opportunity" >

<apex:pageBlock title="Opportunities">
        <apex:pageBlockSection>
        <apex:outputField value="{! Opportunity.Account.Name}"/>
        <apex:outputField value="{! Opportunity.Amount }"/>
        <apex:outputField value="{! Opportunity.CloseDate }"/>
        <apex:outputField value="{! Opportunity.Accountid }"/>

</apex:pageBlockSection>
    </apex:pageBlock>
</apex:page>

Please Advise Community!!

Hello Community, 

Having an issue with a Bulk Apex Trigger challenge here, hope you guys can assist. 

Here is the critieria:
To complete this challenge, you need to add a trigger for Opportunity. The trigger will add a task to any opportunity inserted or updated with the stage of 'Closed Won'. The task's subject must be 'Follow Up Test Task'.The Apex trigger must be called 'ClosedOpportunityTrigger'
With 'ClosedOpportunityTrigger' active, if an opportunity is inserted or updated with a stage of 'Closed Won', it will have a task created with the subject 'Follow Up Test Task'.
To associate the task with the opportunity, fill the 'WhatId' field with the opportunity ID.
This challenge specifically tests 200 records in one operation.

Here is the Error Received:
There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: REQUIRED_FIELD_MISSING, Required fields are missing: [Discount_Percent__c]: [Discount_Percent__c]

Here Is My Code:

trigger ClosedOpportunityTrigger on Opportunity (after insert, after update) {

List<Task> taskList = new List<Task>();

for(Opportunity opp : Trigger.new) {

//Only create Follow Up Task only once when Opp StageName is to 'Closed Won' on Create
        if(Trigger.isInsert) {
            if(Opp.StageName == 'Closed Won') {
                taskList.add(new Task(Subject = 'Follow Up Test Task', WhatId = opp.Id));
                }
            }

//Only create Follow Up Task only once when Opp StageName changed to 'Closed Won' on Update
            if(Trigger.isUpdate) {
                if(Opp.StageName == 'Closed Won'
                && Opp.StageName != Trigger.oldMap.get(opp.Id).StageName) {
                    taskList.add(new Task(Subject = 'Follow Up Test Task', WhatId = opp.Id));
                }
        }      
    }

if(taskList.size()>0) {       
            insert taskList;       
    }   
}

Please Note: I appended the code from SumitKumar from another post which worked for others as I changed my code to suit the suggested code.above. It seems I may have an insert dml exception issue maybe caused by an earlier code insertion. PLEASE ADVISE

Apex Basics & Database Unit 5/5

Hello, Community, I am facing problem in solving this challenge, please advise.

Here is the criteria presented: 

With SOSL you can search against different object types that may have similar data, such as contacts and leads. To pass this challenge, create an Apex class that returns both contacts and leads that have first or last name matching the incoming parameter.

The Apex class must be called 'ContactAndLeadSearch' and be in the public scope.
The Apex class must have a public static method called 'searchContactsAndLeads'.
Because SOSL indexes data for searching, you must create a Contact record and Lead record before checking this challenge. Both records must have the last name 'Smith'. The challenge uses these records for the SOSL search.
The return type for 'searchContactsAndLeads' must be 'List<List< SObject>>'
The 'searchContactsAndLeads' method must accept an incoming string as a parameter, find any contact or lead that matches the string as part of either the first or last name and then return those records.

Error received: 

Executing the 'searchContactsAndLeads' method failed. Either the method does not exist, is not static, or does not return the expected search results.

Here is my code:

public class ContactAndLeadSearch{
    public static List<List< SObject>> searchContactsAndLead(String name)
    {
        List<List<sObject>> result=[FIND :name IN ALL FIELDS RETURNING Lead(LastName),Contact(LastName)];
                return result;
    }
}

PLEASE ADVISE...Thanks Community!!!
Hello Salesforce Team,
I was just revisiting an old challenge that I haven't completed and came upon this error and wanted to see if anyone came up with a solution regarding it. It is the "Using Formula Fields Challenge"

Error Received  - The 'Matrix of Leads' report does not have the Rating field as a column grouping.

Please Advise. Thanx

Error I'm receiving when checking challenge: 

A Visualforce page named 'FlowPage' was not found.

Screenshots :
Flowpage Verified
Flow Page Verified
2. Flow Page Error

2. Flow Page Error

Hopefully you guys can add some feedback, I've been working on these for a good part of the day and I'm a little beat so I will address this tomorrow around lunch time. I hope to have some positive feedback from the community then. 

Having a challenging day with all of my Trailhead exercises today, All 3 have not gone well, I guess this is a learning experience

Ok, here is the error I'm receiving for his challenge. 
A Visualforce page named 'FlowPage' was not found.

I will add the screenshots below:
1. New Customer Flow
New Customer Flow
2. FlowScreen
2. FlowScreen

3. Account Creation
Account Creation
3. Contact Creation

4. Contact Creation
Opportunity Creation

4. Opportunity

I will add the screenshots for the Visual Force Pages on part II of this
Hello Salesforce Community, 

I'm having an error with this challenge on Automating Time-based Actions with Workflow: Error Below

The 'Set Case to Escalated' Workflow field update action was not found.

Here are my screenshots for the criteria and the rule activation below:
Workflow rule activated
Escalated Rule Task

Please Advise....Thanx

Hello Salesforce Community, 

I'm having some issues with the Lightning process building challenge myself. Here is the error I've received:

An update to an account record failed to update the mailing address fields of all child contact records. Make sure that the process is correct and that it is activated.

Below are my screenshots of my critieria's, Any insight would be appreciated. I followed the precedence set by Velma that she had success with.

Update Records

Update Capture

Hello everyone, I've been working on this challenge in the Date Security portion of Trailhead for some time but need some help (See below)

The challenge requires a profile to be created with the following traits:
    Name: Account Reviewer
    Salesforce license type
    Only read access to Account object. (And no access to any other object in the Org)

Understand that I did read the indepth reading before hand and I created a read-only clone profile in the Accounts profile list but am stuck as how to proceed from there. Challenge error states: Challenge not yet complete ... here's what's wrong: The 'Account Reviewer' profile does not work as expected. Please Advise.

Hello All, I'm having an issue with the Using Formula Field Challenge . I'm using the formula that Vivek provided to a solved question yesterday " TODAY()  -    DATEVALUE(LastModifiedDate) " but its been met with this error below when its been checked by the challenge " 

The 'Days_Since_Last_Update__c' formula field did not return the correct number of days between an Account’s Last Activity Date and today

Can anyone assist???
Hello Community, 

Need some assistance with and error on a VisualSource Page Trailhead Challenge

Here is the Criteria:
Create a page which displays a subset of Opportunity fields using apex:outputField components. Bind the Name, Amount, Close Date and Account Name fields to the apex:outputField components.The page must be named 'OppView'.
It must reference the Opportunity standard controller.
It must have an apex:outputField component bound to the Opportunity Name.
It must have an apex:outputField component bound to the Opportunity Amount.
It must have an apex:outputField component bound to the Opportunity Close Date.
It must have an apex:outputField component bound to the Account Name of the Opportunity.

Here is the error I'm receiving
The page does not include a apex:outputField component bound to the opportunity name

Here is my code for the page:
<apex:page standardController="Opportunity" >

<apex:pageBlock title="Opportunities">
        <apex:pageBlockSection>
        <apex:outputField value="{! Opportunity.Account.Name}"/>
        <apex:outputField value="{! Opportunity.Amount }"/>
        <apex:outputField value="{! Opportunity.CloseDate }"/>
        <apex:outputField value="{! Opportunity.Accountid }"/>

</apex:pageBlockSection>
    </apex:pageBlock>

Please Advise Community!!
Apex Basics & Database Unit 5/5

Hello, Community, I am facing problem in solving this challenge, please advise.

Here is the criteria presented: 

With SOSL you can search against different object types that may have similar data, such as contacts and leads. To pass this challenge, create an Apex class that returns both contacts and leads that have first or last name matching the incoming parameter.

The Apex class must be called 'ContactAndLeadSearch' and be in the public scope.
The Apex class must have a public static method called 'searchContactsAndLeads'.
Because SOSL indexes data for searching, you must create a Contact record and Lead record before checking this challenge. Both records must have the last name 'Smith'. The challenge uses these records for the SOSL search.
The return type for 'searchContactsAndLeads' must be 'List<List< SObject>>'
The 'searchContactsAndLeads' method must accept an incoming string as a parameter, find any contact or lead that matches the string as part of either the first or last name and then return those records.

Error received: 

Executing the 'searchContactsAndLeads' method failed. Either the method does not exist, is not static, or does not return the expected search results.

Here is my code:

public class ContactAndLeadSearch{
    public static List<List< SObject>> searchContactsAndLead(String name)
    {
        List<List<sObject>> result=[FIND :name IN ALL FIELDS RETURNING Lead(LastName),Contact(LastName)];
                return result;
    }
}

PLEASE ADVISE...Thanks Community!!!
Hello everyone, I've been working on this challenge in the Date Security portion of Trailhead for some time but need some help (See below)

The challenge requires a profile to be created with the following traits:
    Name: Account Reviewer
    Salesforce license type
    Only read access to Account object. (And no access to any other object in the Org)

Understand that I did read the indepth reading before hand and I created a read-only clone profile in the Accounts profile list but am stuck as how to proceed from there. Challenge error states: Challenge not yet complete ... here's what's wrong: The 'Account Reviewer' profile does not work as expected. Please Advise.
The challenge is to search for the inserted record with an inline SOSL search, using Execute Anonymous.

This is what I did using Execute Anonymous Window

List<List<sObject>> searchList = [FIND 'Mission Control' IN ALL FIELDS 
                                  RETURNING Contact(FirstName, LastName,
                                  Phone, Email, Description)];
Contact[] searchContacts = (Contact[])searchList[0];
System.debug('Found the following contacts:');
for (Contact c : searchContacts) {
   System.debug('"'+c.LastName + ', ' + c.FirstName+'"');
}

But still there's an error when I check the challenge.

Could not find the contact's name in the debug log. Be sure to run a query for your record, and to write your contact's name to the debug log using the System.debug() method.
I'm stuck on the Modify the NewURLPolicyCondition Apex Class challenge: Modify the NewURLPolicyCondition Apex class you created in an earlier challenge and change its condition from any time in the past two days to the past week.

I completed the previous challenges in this section with ease but don't see any reference to "in the past two days" so I am not sure how to modify the condition "to the past week". 

Please help!

Hello Community,

I'm having an issue with this particular challenge below: 

Write an Apex trigger that fires before records are inserted and ensures that the ShippingState field has the same value as the BillingState field.
Create an Apex class named AccountTriggerHandler that contains a public static method called CreateAccounts to accept the List of Account objects.
For each Account record, before saving, ensure that the ShippingState field has the same value as the BillingState field.
Write an Apex trigger named AccountTrigger that fires before records are inserted.
The Apex trigger must call the AccountTriggerHandler.CreateAccounts() method with the collection of new records.
Create a test class named AccountTriggerTest that inserts 200 Account records with a BillingState of CA. After the insert, test to ensure that all 200 records have a ShippingState of CA.
Before verifying this challenge, run your test class at least once using the Developer Console Run All feature.

This is my Challenge Error:

The Trigger 'AccountTrigger' does not appear to be calling the AccountTriggerHandler class correctly or using isBefore or isInsert content variables.

These are my codings below :
AccountTriggerHandler
User-added image

AccountTrigger - Trigger On Account Object
User-added image

AccountTriggerTest
User-added image

P.S. I'm pretty new to the developing with Apex so I'm learning and growing so the help is appreciated community. 
I am having issues with Creating  an Apex class that returns Account objects for the Mapping.net concepts challenge.  I am a VB and Javascript programmer and I can't seem to get the syntax right.   
public class AccountUtils {

public static void accountsByState(String st){
       List<String> accts = [SELECT Id, Name FROM Account WHERE billingState = :st];
 }

}
I believe the first part is correct, but I cannot seem to get a return value.  I am confused by the constructors.  I have tried the documentation but I can't get a return value.  Please help.  I need to get this challenge complete.

Hello Community, 
I'm currently working on the "Build an Account Geolocation App" project in the Trailhead Project section. I'm having an issue on "Step 2: Use the AccountLocator Component in a Lightning Application"

My issue is this:

The Steps:
1.In the Developer Console, select File > New > Lightning Application.
2.Specify AccountLocatorApp as the bundle name, and click Submit.
3.On the AccountLocatorApp.cmp tab, implement the application as follows:

After I go to step 2 and submit the AccountLocatorApp name it gives me an error stating:

"duplicate value found: <unknown> duplicates value on record with id: <unknown>"

Then this error:
Operation did not complete "Long running operation did not complete, continuing in background"

I would like some assistance or insight into this issue community. Thanks.

Hi all,

I have a problem with this challenge : 

and this is my classes :

public class AccountTriggerHandler {

public static void CreateAccounts(List<Account> acclist){

for(Account a:acclist){

if(a.ShippingState!=a.BillingState){
                a.BillingState=a.ShippingState;

}
        }
    }

}

trigger AccountTrigger on Account (before insert) 
{
    if (Trigger.isBefore && Trigger.isInsert) {
			AccountTriggerHandler.CreateAccounts(Trigger.new);
		}	
	}

@isTest
public class AccountTriggerTest {

@isTest static void TestCreate200Records(){

// Test Setup data
        // Create 200 new Accounts
        List<Account> accts = new List<Account>();
        for(Integer i=0; i < 200; i++) {
            Account acct = new Account(Name='Test Account ' + i, BillingState = 'CA');
            accts.add(acct);

Test.startTest();
            //insert acct;
        	Test.stopTest();

for (Account a:accts){

System.assertEquals('CA', a.ShippingState, 'ERROR');
            }

}

}
}
And this error :
The 'AccountTrigger' Trigger does not appear to be working correctly. Inserted records did not have matching BillingState and ShippingState values.

Anyone can help me please??
Thanks!

Hi All,

I have a problem with this Challenge : https://developer.salesforce.com/trailhead/microsoft_dotnet/apex_basics_dotnet/execution_context

//AccountTriggerHandler

public class AccountTriggerHandler {

public static void CreateAccounts(List<Account> acclist){

for(Account a:acclist){

if(a.ShippingState!=a.BillingState){
                a.BillingState=a.ShippingState;

}
        }
    }

}
//AccountTrigger

trigger AccountTrigger on Account (before insert) 
{
    if (Trigger.isBefore && Trigger.isInsert) {
            AccountTriggerHandler.CreateAccounts(Trigger.new);
        }    
    }

//AccountTriggerTest
@isTest
public class AccountTriggerTest {

@isTest static void TestCreate200Records(){

// Test Setup data
        // Create 200 new Accounts
        List<Account> accts = new List<Account>();
        for(Integer i=0; i < 200; i++) {
            Account acct = new Account(Name='Test Account ' + i, BillingState = 'CA');
            accts.add(acct);

Test.startTest();
            insert acct;
            Test.stopTest();

for (Account a:accts){

System.assertEquals('CA', a.ShippingState, 'ERROR');
            }

}

}
}

Can you help me please??
Thanks!
Hello Community, 
I'm working on the "Setting up Lightning Connect - Pb with API Trailhead Module and after submitting the Check Challenge I've received this error below:

"Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.ExternalObjectException: data.api.DataSourceException: This data is no longer available. The "Phone" table in the external data source is currently unavailable. Try again later or contact your administrator for help."

Has anyone come across this error, or have any ideas on what the issue is or on how to proceed to complete the challenge. Thanks.

Completed Step 2, Provision the Heroku Connect add-on. Filled out Phone Number changer form, and record successfully updated in my dev org. However, when I went to verify the step, got this error:
Step Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The 'Tim Barr' contact record was not updated correctly in Salesforce. Please check your Heroku Connect setup. 
Note: you may run into errors if you've skipped previous steps.

Please advise. Thanks!

<aura:component controller="DisplayCaseController" implements="force:appHostable">
    <aura:attribute name="record" type="Case[]"/>
    <ui:inputNumber label="Case ID" aura:id="CaseID"/><br/><br/>
    <ui:button label="Get Case" press="{ !c.getCaseFromId }"/><br/><br/>
    <aura:iteration var="c" items="{!v.record}">
         <p>{!c.Subject} : {!c.Description} : {!c.Status}</p>
    </aura:iteration>
</aura:component>

client-side controller:-

({
    getCaseFromId : function(component) {
        var caseID = component.find("CaseID").get("v.value");
        var action = component.get("c.getCaseFromId");
        action.setCallback(this, function(response){
            var state = response.getState();
            if (state === "SUCCESS") {
                component.set("v.record", response.getReturnValue());
            }
        });
        $A.enqueueAction(action);
    }
})

public class DisplayCaseController {
@AuraEnabled
public static Case getCaseFromId(Id caseID) {
if(caseID == null) {
return [SELECT ID, Subject, Description, STATUS from Case LIMIT 1];
}
List<Case> cases = [ SELECT Id, Subject, Description, Status from CASE where ID = :caseID ];
if(cases.size() == 0) {
return [SELECT ID, Subject, Description, STATUS from Case LIMIT 1];
} else {
return cases[0];
}
}
}

The client side controller does not refer to the 'getCaseFromId' method of the Apex controller class

Thnaks In Advance

Prashant

I realise this question has been asked a few times already but couldn't find any suggested solution that worked for me, so here goes.....

I am currently trying to complete the 'Using Expressions' challenge on the Trailhead Lightning site, and keep getting the same error.

Code
 Component
<aura:component >
    <aura:attribute name="IsSunday" type="Boolean" default="false"/>
    <aura:attribute name="IsMonday" type="Boolean" default="false"/>
    <aura:attribute name="IsTuesday" type="Boolean" default="false"/>
    <aura:attribute name="IsWednesday" type="Boolean" default="false"/>
    <aura:attribute name="IsThursday" type="Boolean" default="false"/>
    <aura:attribute name="IsFriday" type="Boolean" default="false"/>
    <aura:attribute name="IsSaturday" type="Boolean" default="false"/>

<aura:handler name="init" value="{!this}" action="{!c.doInit}"/>

<aura:if isTrue="{!v.IsSunday}">
    <p>Today is Sunday</p>
   </aura:if>
   <aura:if isTrue="{!v.IsMonday}">
    <p>Today is Monday</p>
    <aura:if isTrue="{!v.IsTuesday}">
    <p>Today is Tuesday</p>
    <aura:if isTrue="{!v.IsWednesday}">
    <p>Today is Wednesday</p>
    <aura:if isTrue="{!v.IsThursday}">
    <p>Today is Thursday</p>
    <aura:if isTrue="{!v.IsFriday}">
    <p>Today is Friday</p>
    <aura:if isTrue="{!v.IsSaturday}">
    <p>Today is Saturday</p>

CONTROLLER
({
    doInit : function(component) {
        var theDate = new Date();
        if (theDate.getDay()==0) {component.set("v.IsSunday", true);}
        if (theDate.getDay()==1) {component.set("v.IsMonday", true);}
        if (theDate.getDay()==2) {component.set("v.IsTuesday", true);}
        if (theDate.getDay()==3) {component.set("v.IsWednesday", true);}
        if (theDate.getDay()==4) {component.set("v.IsThursday", true);}
        if (theDate.getDay()==5) {component.set("v.IsFriday", true);}
        if (theDate.getDay()==6) {component.set("v.IsSaturday", true);}
    }
})

ERROR
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: ZPWCUPZG

I tried creating a new Developer edition, as per a suggestion on another thread, but got the same error (albeit with a different error id).

I went back to my original developer edition and tried another suggestion - modifying the code in my component to have only one <aura:if> statement and one <aura:set attribute....> tag, as shown below:

<aura:component >
    <aura:attribute name="IsSunday" type="Boolean" default="false"/>
    <aura:attribute name="IsMonday" type="Boolean" default="false"/>
    <aura:attribute name="IsTuesday" type="Boolean" default="false"/>
    <aura:attribute name="IsWednesday" type="Boolean" default="false"/>
    <aura:attribute name="IsThursday" type="Boolean" default="false"/>
    <aura:attribute name="IsFriday" type="Boolean" default="false"/>
    <aura:attribute name="IsSaturday" type="Boolean" default="false"/>

<aura:handler name="init" value="{!this}" action="{!c.doInit}"/>

<aura:if isTrue="{!v.IsSunday}">
    <p>Today is Sunday</p>
        <aura:set attribute="else">
                Today is not Sunday
        </aura:set>

<!-- Commented out code -->
    <!-- <aura:if isTrue="{!v.IsMonday}">
    <p>Today is Monday</p>
    <aura:if isTrue="{!v.IsTuesday}">
    <p>Today is Tuesday</p>
    <aura:if isTrue="{!v.IsWednesday}">
    <p>Today is Wednesday</p>
    <aura:if isTrue="{!v.IsThursday}">
    <p>Today is Thursday</p>
    <aura:if isTrue="{!v.IsFriday}">
    <p>Today is Friday</p>
    <aura:if isTrue="{!v.IsSaturday}">
    <p>Today is Saturday</p>
    </aura:if> -->
<!-- Commented out code -->

Same end result:
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: MEEOAPTN

Any help would be appreciated. have spent quite a lot of time on this already!
Hello,
I can't manage to finish this challenge. I got this error : 
" The 'ShowAssistantInfo' page isn't referencing the Assistant Name variable."
I used the <apex:variable> to create the variables but still got the error.

Here is my code :
<apex:page docType="html-5.0" standardController="Contact" title="Assistant Information">
    <apex:variable var="AssistantName" value="{!Contact.Name}" />
    <apex:variable var="AssistantPhone" value="{!Contact.Phone}" />
	<p>Assistant : {!AssistantName}</p>
	<p>Phone : <a href="tel:{!AssistantPhone}">{!AssistantPhone}</a></p>

Thanks

I'm following a well written tutorial written by @andymahood__c: http://www.tquila.com/blog/2014/11/17/setting-lightning-connect-and-your-first-external-object

When I get to the step #3 ... "Select Edit on the CustomerID field, ...", I don't see Account (or any objects to relate) listed in the drop down box. I have created the custom field on ACCOUNT named CusotmerID Text(5) and marked it as External ID as follows:

CustomerID CustomerID__c Text(5) (External ID) [Checked]

Any ideas?