• 5 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I'm getting this error: dashboard immediately before submitting this challenge.
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
The 'Lightning Hobbies by Contact' report does not appear to have either the correct report type or (most likely) the correct columns.

I have double and triple checked my setup:
User-added image
And here is the view in LEX:
User-added image
The only thing I can think of is that the API name has a digit on the end because I deleted my first try and deleted from recycle bin.  Otherwise it matches what I've seen others doing in other threads trying to help folks with this same error. I never saw someone get a resolution though so I'm posting in hopes that someone sees something I missed.

Hi! I'm at the last section "create the object model", facing the problem, The 'Pending Orders by Queue' report does not appear to be grouped by Fulfillment Queue Name and Flavor Name. 

Apparently, the there's no such "Fulfillment Queue Name" that i can drag and drop into my report. Have checked and i've followed the prev steps.. i've created and defined the neccessary custom object for fufillment queue. Any suggestion? :) Thanks!

User-added imageUser-added imageUser-added image

I'm getting this error: dashboard immediately before submitting this challenge.
The 'Lightning Hobbies by Contact' report does not appear to have either the correct report type or (most likely) the correct columns.

I have double and triple checked my setup:
User-added image
And here is the view in LEX:
User-added image
The only thing I can think of is that the API name has a digit on the end because I deleted my first try and deleted from recycle bin.  Otherwise it matches what I've seen others doing in other threads trying to help folks with this same error. I never saw someone get a resolution though so I'm posting in hopes that someone sees something I missed.
I seem to have no clue what's wrong in the report which I created. As per the requirement - Summarize the report by Account Name, the contact’s Full Name, and show the Hobby Name." Here I do not understand Full Name, as in the report we only get First Name, Last Name.
The error says - 

I have summarized the report by Account Name, then by Last Name. Another column shown is Hobbies Name. The report filter is on Hobby Type (the bucket field) = Outdoor Activities and it is locked.

Does anyone know whats wrong?
I don't see a Setup menu to run the Lightning App Builder for a challange.  I'm using the Summer `15 Developer Edition.  How is it enabled?