• 0 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I want to retrieve all the users on Salesforce through SCIM API, at present when we try to fetch more user than 2200
( URL = .....&startIndex=2201&count=200 ) the target throws the exception as below
                     {
                       "Errors": [
                                         {
                                           "description": "Start index too big. Consider filtering down your result set, e.g. id gt \"(the last id in the result set)\"",
                                           "code": 400
                                         }
                                       ]
                    }
                   I need to enquire if there is any way to fetch more number of users without using filters in SCIM.
Hello All,

I want to enquire if I can freeze or unfreeze a user using SCIM API in salesforce. If not which API can be used to perform this Operations.

This is an urgent requirement kindly help.

Thanks,
Tapas Majumdar 
Hello All,

I want to enquire if I can freeze or unfreeze a user using SCIM API in salesforce. If not which API can be used to perform this Operations.

Thanks,
Tapas Majumdar 
I want to assign and manage user Licenses through API in salesforce(Specifiaclly through SCIM) but in my Researchn till now I have not been to find any keywork which I can use to assign or update user License through SCIM because of which I have three queries-

1. While doing Identity Management is it necessary to manage Licenses if I`m able to manage all the profiles without it.
2. How can I assign and update user Licenses through SCIM API.
3. Can I manage Licenses through UserType Field that is present in the response Payload while making a request through SCIM.
I want to enquire what are the minimum privileges that are required to create a user through API.Normally we use System Administrator profile to create user and perform other CRUD operations on Users but a lot more previliges are given to the user in this way.

Hello Everyone,

I`m trying to I want to revoke entitlements of a user using SCIM API.

Though not technically correct I have tried to send an update request, cahnging the entitlement value and name to blank.

If anyone can tell me what is the correct approach to Revoke the entitlement of a user that would be really helpfull.

Thanks 
Hello Everyone,

I`m able to disable an enabled user in salesforce using SCIM API. For this I just chandge the active status to true, but when I try to reactivate it by again changing the active:true it shows an error and does not allow me to enable the disabled user again as the system is not able to find the User.

Can somebody tell me how can I enable a disabled user in salesforce using SCIM API. It is an urgent issue, So If someone can provide me a solution quickly that would be great thanks! 
I want to retrieve all the users on Salesforce through SCIM API, at present when we try to fetch more user than 2200
( URL = .....&startIndex=2201&count=200 ) the target throws the exception as below
                     {
                       "Errors": [
                                         {
                                           "description": "Start index too big. Consider filtering down your result set, e.g. id gt \"(the last id in the result set)\"",
                                           "code": 400
                                         }
                                       ]
                    }
                   I need to enquire if there is any way to fetch more number of users without using filters in SCIM.
I want to enquire what are the minimum privileges that are required to create a user through API.Normally we use System Administrator profile to create user and perform other CRUD operations on Users but a lot more previliges are given to the user in this way.

I can update the user roles using :

{
    "schemas": [
        "urn:scim:schemas:core:1.0",
        "urn:scim:schemas:extension:enterprise:1.0"
    ],
    "id": "00528000001EhgD",
   "displayName": "Changed Name",
    "nickName": "NickName",
"roles": [{
                              "value": "00E28000000p0XaEAI",
                              "display": "CEO"
               }]
}

URL : https://ap2.salesforce.com/services/scim/v1/Users/00528000001EhgD

But I am not able to fetch the roles as I could not find the resource url for fetching the roles.
I want to fetch role ids using role name
Can anybody please help here?