• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

I have a requirement to change Account Owners when the associated user is Inactive, but without using trigger. 

I'm trying with Process Builder and but Doesn't work. Those are the steos i followed :

1 . Selecting object :
User-added image

2. Criteria :

User-added image

3. Update Action:

User-added image

I don't know if i'm selecting correctly the child Accounts or it's for other reason that's not working
Hi, I'm developping a Visualforce Page that shows Opportunity fields. I have a button that update a field and reRender the form, the update operation is working but i cannot see the result when the button is clicked, and i have to reload the page to see the new value of the field.

this is the visualforce page code
<apex:page standardController="Opportunity" extensions="InnovationOpportunityController" sidebar="false">

<apex:form id="theForm" >
        <apex:pageBlock title="Detalles de la Oportunidad" id="pgBlck">
            <apex:pageblockButtons location="top">
                <apex:commandLink value="Aprove"  action="{!aprove}" status="GeneralStatus" styleClass="btn NoDecoration" />
            </apex:pageblockButtons>

<apex:pageblockSection columns="2" collapsible="false" id="section">
                <apex:outputField value="{!Opportunity.OwnerId}"/>
                <apex:outputField value="{!Opportunity.Amount}"/>            
                <apex:outputField value="{!Opportunity.IsPrivate}"/>
                <apex:outputField value="{!Opportunity.ExpectedRevenue}"/>
                <apex:outputField value="{!Opportunity.StateInnovation__c }"/>
             </apex:pageblockSection>

</apex:pageBlock>
</apex:form>
</apex:page>

and this is my controller :

public without sharing class InnovationOpportunityController {
    private Opportunity opp;

public InnovationOpportunityController(ApexPages.StandardController sc) {
        opp = [select Id, Name, StateInnovation__c from Opportunity where Id =:sc.getId()];
    }

public void aprove() {

opp.StateInnovation__c = 'Aproved';

update opp;
            opp = [select Id, Name, StateInnovation__c from Opportunity where Id =: opp.Id];

}

}

I have already tried to return Pagereference with null value in the method aprove() but it doesn't work, neither with actionFunction in Visualforce Page
In the trailhead for Process Automation : https://developer.salesforce.com/trailhead/force_com_dev_beginner/business_process_automation/process_whichtool 
it's mentioned that the workflow rule can configure action to be executed at different times : 
Configure actions to be executed at different times.
but when i consulted the interface of the Process builder we can establish immediate actions and MANY scheduled actions to be executed. so i don't know if it's an error or the Process Builder Has been updated in the last releases.

Thank you for you help.

I am begining to learn about the lightning Commuity builder, and i need to add a twitter timeline in community page, i have already the Twitter timeline component, but i don't know how to add it, so it appears in the community page once it's published.

Thank you
I want to know  the difference between a dependent lookup, required lookup filter and optional lookup filter, i found them in many salesforce tests and i don't know the difference between them.

Thank you
Hi, I'm trying to query from OpportunityLineItem Object using the clause IN with a nested a query: here's the apex code : 
for (PricebookEntry pbe: [Select Product2.Id, Product2.Delivery__c, Product2.Language__c, UnitPrice, Product2.Family from PricebookEntry where Product2Id IN (Select PriceBookEntry.Product2Id from OpportunityLineItem where OpportunityId = : opp.Id) ]){
    // Rest of code
}

But i have this error :
The inner select field 'PriceBookEntry.Product2Id' cannot have more than one level of   relationships

I don't know how to solve this
In my application, i am sending an HttpRequest to an external server to get a zip file, and once it's done i get the response as Blob, but i don't know how to process the Blob to extract some files from it.
This is the code:
HttpRequest request = new HttpRequest();

/* Here i set the Endpoint, body, and method attributes*/

Http http = new Http();                
HttpResponse response = http.send(request);

Blob file = response.getBodyAsBlob();

/*Here i should process the Blob (which is a zip file) to extract my files*/
Help please.. !!

I programmed a button to execute javascript code when i click on it. And for the Button code i am using a static resource that has some javascript functions. Here's the way i include my Static Resource in my Button code :
{!REQUIRESCRIPT('/resource/1437644087000/uploadFunctions')}

The problem is that when i want to call a function defined in the static resource i get an alert message telling me that the function is not defined.
I am calling the function in my custom Button like this:
var parentForm = this;
var rows = getCheckedRows(parentForm);

So my question is how can i call the function  getCheckedRows. that is defined in the stqtic resource.
Hi,

I have a requirement to change Account Owners when the associated user is Inactive, but without using trigger. 

I'm trying with Process Builder and but Doesn't work. Those are the steos i followed :

1 . Selecting object :
User-added image

2. Criteria :

User-added image

3. Update Action:

User-added image

I don't know if i'm selecting correctly the child Accounts or it's for other reason that's not working

I have a custom object, say VF_Page_Update__c which has say, a picklist field called VF_Page_Name. This field will contain the names of some VF Pages say A,B,C,D. I also have another text field in this object called Update__c.
What I require is, say I write 'Test' in the Update__c field and choose A as the VF page Name. Then a new field will be created in the A Visualforce Page with 'Test' as the data.
Is this possible? Do I require the use of any API? If anyone is able to do this, can you please share the code for this?
  • January 17, 2017
I would like to create multiple child records once a parent record has been created via process builder. When I try to create a new record, I start the process with the parent object, I do not have an option to create a record on the child object. The only avaiable object from the same app is the parent of the parent object. 

I'm assuming the relationships I have in place may be the issue? 

Is there a cap on objects that are available to create a record with in Process Builder?
Hi, I'm developping a Visualforce Page that shows Opportunity fields. I have a button that update a field and reRender the form, the update operation is working but i cannot see the result when the button is clicked, and i have to reload the page to see the new value of the field.

this is the visualforce page code
<apex:page standardController="Opportunity" extensions="InnovationOpportunityController" sidebar="false">

<apex:form id="theForm" >
        <apex:pageBlock title="Detalles de la Oportunidad" id="pgBlck">
            <apex:pageblockButtons location="top">
                <apex:commandLink value="Aprove"  action="{!aprove}" status="GeneralStatus" styleClass="btn NoDecoration" />
            </apex:pageblockButtons>

<apex:pageblockSection columns="2" collapsible="false" id="section">
                <apex:outputField value="{!Opportunity.OwnerId}"/>
                <apex:outputField value="{!Opportunity.Amount}"/>            
                <apex:outputField value="{!Opportunity.IsPrivate}"/>
                <apex:outputField value="{!Opportunity.ExpectedRevenue}"/>
                <apex:outputField value="{!Opportunity.StateInnovation__c }"/>
             </apex:pageblockSection>

</apex:pageBlock>
</apex:form>
</apex:page>

and this is my controller :

public without sharing class InnovationOpportunityController {
    private Opportunity opp;

public InnovationOpportunityController(ApexPages.StandardController sc) {
        opp = [select Id, Name, StateInnovation__c from Opportunity where Id =:sc.getId()];
    }

public void aprove() {

opp.StateInnovation__c = 'Aproved';

update opp;
            opp = [select Id, Name, StateInnovation__c from Opportunity where Id =: opp.Id];

}

}

I have already tried to return Pagereference with null value in the method aprove() but it doesn't work, neither with actionFunction in Visualforce Page
Hi,

I have the an issue using data loader command line, in my case I have two custom objects A and B and there is a master detail relationship between the two, and object A has an external ID.

I found some documents on line and based on those I have done the following configurations:

In the process-conf file I included:
<entry key="sfdc.externalIdField" value="A__r.External_ID__c"/>

In the mapping file I have this:
Id=Id
A__r.External_ID__c=A__r\:External_ID__c

But I am getting an error the " Field name provided A__r.External_ID__c id is not an external id or indexed field on B" 

It worked using the data loader wizard. Any help I will appreciate it.
In my application, i am sending an HttpRequest to an external server to get a zip file, and once it's done i get the response as Blob, but i don't know how to process the Blob to extract some files from it.
This is the code:
HttpRequest request = new HttpRequest();

/* Here i set the Endpoint, body, and method attributes*/

Http http = new Http();                
HttpResponse response = http.send(request);

Blob file = response.getBodyAsBlob();

/*Here i should process the Blob (which is a zip file) to extract my files*/
Help please.. !!