• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi all,

I'm trying to get the spacing/label text wrap on this page sorted so that the labels associated with outputField values don't wrap. The idea is to have outputField in the left column and the associated inputField value directly across in the right column. Right now, I've got the right column displaying correctly but haven't been able to do the same for the left. VF page & image below.  Any advice would be much appreciated!

<br>label{<br>                color: #30a27c;<br>                font-size: 12px;<br>                font-style: normal;<br>                font-weight: normal;<br>                font-family: PT Sans, sans-serif;<br>                text-align: justify;<br>                white-space: nowrap;<br>                }<br>

User-added image

Thanks,
-Katherine
Hi all,

I'm trying to get the spacing/label text wrap on this page sorted so that the labels associated with outputField values don't wrap. The idea is to have outputField in the left column and the associated inputField value directly across in the right column. Right now, I've got the right column displaying correctly but haven't been able to do the same for the left. VF page & image below.  Any advice would be much appreciated!

<br>label{<br>                color: #30a27c;<br>                font-size: 12px;<br>                font-style: normal;<br>                font-weight: normal;<br>                font-family: PT Sans, sans-serif;<br>                text-align: justify;<br>                white-space: nowrap;<br>                }<br>

User-added image

Thanks,
-Katherine