• Cynoteck

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,
I have worked on "Live Agent" in Salesforce Classic and create a custom chat window which implements all the standard chat window functionalites adding more functionality like Queue, Alerts, Warning Messages and also create Post Chat Window where we can give ratings to the Agents.

If anyone required this kind of solution please contact me.

Anil Singh
Cyntoteck. 
In Field Service Lightning (FSL) - Can I apply condition in "Create Service Report" button. I need this button to work based on condition.
When I click this button it generates a pdf view and save this Report in Related List of "Service Report."

Also can we have a custom code before this button is Clicked.

Thanks 
Anil Singh
Hi everyone... The FSL is installed in my org and I am trying to override the "Create Service Report" button from the WorkOrder record. Is it can be  possible to hack  this standard button, actually I need to.fire this Report based on condition. Please Help..
I have done all the settings.Except in the Manage User=>Permission Sets=>Community(Permission Set label)=>App Permission=>Knowledge Management.Allow View Knowledge i am not able to enable it......And the knowledge tab is also not available in the community(Napili Communities) in the Navigational Topic.