• 0 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi, This might be a tall order, but I'm a Salesforce admin at a nonprofit with only basic level admin skills, so no knowledge of Visualforce or Apex. But my users are getting frustrated by the tediousness of having to create 4 records every time they want to track a conversation with someone new. They're creating the contact record, the account record, and two custom object records - affiliation and conversation. Is there any chance that someone out there has some simple code to help me create one page view that allows them to create all 4 records? With some guidance on how to insert custom fields and objects?

Thanks!
Hi, This might be a tall order, but I'm a Salesforce admin at a nonprofit with only basic level admin skills, so no knowledge of Visualforce or Apex. But my users are getting frustrated by the tediousness of having to create 4 records every time they want to track a conversation with someone new. They're creating the contact record, the account record, and two custom object records - affiliation and conversation. Is there any chance that someone out there has some simple code to help me create one page view that allows them to create all 4 records? With some guidance on how to insert custom fields and objects?

Thanks!