• HCL

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi All,
I need assistance for salesforce to share point integration. When the sales user saves the opportunity with required fields those values should be populate in share point application in view only and Vise versa, from share point to salesforce. I am very new to integration topic, please, help to achive this requirement.

Regards,
Sridhar
Hi All,

I have created approval process on opportunity object,when the deal is rejected,rejection mail will fire,if no action taken, auto rejection will fire after 5 days.But my problem is when auto rejection mail fire immidiatle rejection mail also fired for the same opportunity,How can i Stop the rejection mail.Please give me any idea.

Thanks and Rgeards,
Sridhar 
Hi All,

This below error have been refleting while tesitng for approval process,Can any one help me to how to resolve this error.Thank you in advance.
User-added image
Regards,
Sridhar

Hi All,
Is it possible to create two approval process on same object through trigger?If yes please give me a sample code for refernce

Regards,
Sridhar 
Hi,
I assigned a new user with exiticing profile in my dev org,When i try to creating record it shows me error "You are not allowed to create record".But same profile (alredy created user with same profile) user have creted record successfully, can any one help me how can i reslove this.

Regards,
Sridhar
Hi,
I have change role in production but i forget the previous role what it is? can any one help me how to track my role histrory in production.Thank you.

Regards,
Sridhar
Hi,

End user try to create lead but he/she unable to create lead,but web to lead team had find the failed lead through email aelert, but salesfroce admin coudn't find in debublogs why? its didnt create lead status and id in debaug log why?

Highly appriciate for your Quick reply!! thank you.
HI can you please give me any realtime example for below scenario.It's urgent.

Using salesforce  APIs develope one re-usable solution which automates repetative work and save time. 
On Case record users should be able to put a case comment. Case is a standard object and Case Comment should be a custom object. Case detail page should be a VF Page and should display Case Comments Related List in an Expand/Collapase manner 

When the user clicks on the ( + ) button / image at the top of the section all comments should expand as in image # 2 above and the ( + ) image button should change in ( - ) image.
When the user clicks on the ( - ) button / image at the top of the section all comments should collapse back as in image # 1 above and the ( - ) image should change in ( + ) image.
When the user clicks on the individual comment’s ( + ) / ( - ) images, only that particular comment should expand / collapse. 

Hi All,
I need assistance for salesforce to share point integration. When the sales user saves the opportunity with required fields those values should be populate in share point application in view only and Vise versa, from share point to salesforce. I am very new to integration topic, please, help to achive this requirement.

Regards,
Sridhar
Hi all,

How to validate the csv file, if no data in rows and columns.
Please rly me.

Hi,
I have change role in production but i forget the previous role what it is? can any one help me how to track my role histrory in production.Thank you.

Regards,
Sridhar
On Case record users should be able to put a case comment. Case is a standard object and Case Comment should be a custom object. Case detail page should be a VF Page and should display Case Comments Related List in an Expand/Collapase manner 

When the user clicks on the ( + ) button / image at the top of the section all comments should expand as in image # 2 above and the ( + ) image button should change in ( - ) image.
When the user clicks on the ( - ) button / image at the top of the section all comments should collapse back as in image # 1 above and the ( - ) image should change in ( + ) image.
When the user clicks on the individual comment’s ( + ) / ( - ) images, only that particular comment should expand / collapse.