• 0 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
The problem I have is that an old TestTrigger classe that was setup in 2013 is causing an error because the field type of the Custom Object Name field was changed from Text to Autonumber. No matter what I try, I cannot change the field name in the Test Class. I have tried to use Eclipse and Force.com IDE to comment out the field, rename it, and save it but I always get the same error
Eclipse Save Error

I have been able to save the changes to my sandbox, but when I validate the Change Set, the error comes up again:
Inbound Change Set valdiation error

This seems like such a simple problem to resolve, but now I have spent hours on it! Does anyone have any suggestions to get around this? Thanks in advance if you have any suggestions!
The problem I have is that an old TestTrigger classe that was setup in 2013 is causing an error because the field type of the Custom Object Name field was changed from Text to Autonumber. No matter what I try, I cannot change the field name in the Test Class. I have tried to use Eclipse and Force.com IDE to comment out the field, rename it, and save it but I always get the same error
Eclipse Save Error

I have been able to save the changes to my sandbox, but when I validate the Change Set, the error comes up again:
Inbound Change Set valdiation error

This seems like such a simple problem to resolve, but now I have spent hours on it! Does anyone have any suggestions to get around this? Thanks in advance if you have any suggestions!