• 0 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I upload an ActiveX control to static resource, and I write a visualforce page to embed this activex control.
But when i visit the page with IE browser, the browser can not prompt me to download the control.
I do not know why.
I customized a field which lookup the standard object "Contact". I click the Magnifying Glass icon to lookup a contack, but i can not find any record, so I want to create a new contact on the spot, i clicked create button, then i can see lots of fields and majority of them are unnecessary. So how can I remove these unnecessary fields?
I developed a vf page(html5 + css + javascript + jquery 1.11 + jquerymobile1.4.5 + visualforce markups) on salesforce1.It can normally run on pc browser(chrome for debug/test) and android device.
But when i change to my iPad Air2 device, i can not pull down to see more data. Once i pull down, the whole screen will become white page and can see nothing.
I upload an ActiveX control to static resource, and I write a visualforce page to embed this activex control.
But when i visit the page with IE browser, the browser can not prompt me to download the control.
I do not know why.