• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi all,

The Challenge says: "Note that you will need to adjust the Object Names for the two external objects from the default setting after the initial sync.". According task this names are Phone_Plan__x and Phone__x, but SF returns error message "Error: The Object Name field can only contain underscores and alphanumeric characters. It must be unique, begin with a letter, not include spaces, not end with an underscore, and not contain two consecutive underscores." when I try to use it. So, how can I adjust the Object Names according task ?

Many thanks.

I am facing an error - The component is not evaluating the value of the 'DayOfTheWeek' attribute to determine what to display
Please help me find out what is wrong.

<aura:component >
     <aura:attribute name="DayOfTheWeek" type="String" />
    <aura:if isTrue="{!v.DayOfTheWeek}">
            Today is {!v.DayOfTheWeek}
            <aura:set attribute="else">
                Error,,.
            </aura:set>
        </aura:if>
</aura:component>
The challenge is failing and shoring error - "The component is not using the correct CSS for the 'headline' class"
MyLightningComponent.cmp =>
<aura:component implements="force:appHostable">
   <h1 class="headline">Headline</h1>

MyLightningComponent.css =>

.THIS .headline{
    font-weight: bold;
    font-size: 24px;
}

Can anyone help me find out where I have been wrong ?
Thanks..
In the 6th step of project-creating visualforce page. It shows the error-Visualforce page not found.
Where as I could successfully clear all the later challenges with the same vf page.
Why only this challenge is not able to find my vf page?
Any help?
Hi,

I have been facing the error 'ERR_TUNNEL_CONNECTION_FAILED' when I click on the button 'Connect to Developer Edition' for completing the challenge duting the trails.
User-added image
The challenge is failing and shoring error - "The component is not using the correct CSS for the 'headline' class"
MyLightningComponent.cmp =>
<aura:component implements="force:appHostable">
   <h1 class="headline">Headline</h1>

MyLightningComponent.css =>

.THIS .headline{
    font-weight: bold;
    font-size: 24px;
}

Can anyone help me find out where I have been wrong ?
Thanks..

Hi all,

The Challenge says: "Note that you will need to adjust the Object Names for the two external objects from the default setting after the initial sync.". According task this names are Phone_Plan__x and Phone__x, but SF returns error message "Error: The Object Name field can only contain underscores and alphanumeric characters. It must be unique, begin with a letter, not include spaces, not end with an underscore, and not contain two consecutive underscores." when I try to use it. So, how can I adjust the Object Names according task ?

Many thanks.

In the 6th step of project-creating visualforce page. It shows the error-Visualforce page not found.
Where as I could successfully clear all the later challenges with the same vf page.
Why only this challenge is not able to find my vf page?
Any help?
Hi,

I have been facing the error 'ERR_TUNNEL_CONNECTION_FAILED' when I click on the button 'Connect to Developer Edition' for completing the challenge duting the trails.
User-added image