• 5 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am trying to finish the challenge in first chapter of formulas and validation in beginner trail(developer) to calculate the number of days between today and last activity date on a custom object.when I click on check challenge! I always get error message saying formula is incorrect.

here is the formula I did. TODAY()- LastActivityDate.
can anyone help?
I am trying to finish the challenge in first chapter of formulas and validation in beginner trail(developer) to calculate the number of days between today and last activity date on a custom object.when I click on check challenge! I always get error message saying formula is incorrect.

here is the formula I did. TODAY()- LastActivityDate.
can anyone help?

Hello All, I'm having an issue with the Using Formula Field Challenge . I'm using the formula that Vivek provided to a solved question yesterday " TODAY()  -    DATEVALUE(LastModifiedDate) " but its been met with this error below when its been checked by the challenge " 

Challenge not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The 'Days_Since_Last_Update__c' formula field did not return the correct number of days between an Account’s Last Activity Date and today

Can anyone assist???

When someone takes the time/effort to repspond to your question, you should take the time/effort to either mark the question as "Solved", or post a Follow-Up with addtional information.  

That way people with a similar question can find the Solution without having to re-post the same question again and again. And the people who reply to your post know that the issue has been resolved and they can stop working on it.