• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

I have records with column header Name, Date and Payment under pageblocktable section. I've another pageblocktable section below the former. Now what I need is when I click the row I can fetch the details of the that row, like values of name,date,etc. In the long run, that another page table will be use ro show records of the related list related to that record. But right now my concern is how to revtrieve values. Please help, it's an urgent case on which I'm working right now.
Hi,

I've standard contact and custom orders. Now I want to show contacts with all their associated orders with them. Meanwhile, I want show total amount of all orders for that contact too. Any help for the query ?
Hi

Can we bind a report on visualforce page to salesforce standard report part? Is there any way to do the same task.
public class StringArrayTest {

public static List<String> generateStringArray(Integer n){
        String[] test = new List<String>();
         for(Integer i=0;i<n;i++){
            test.add('Test'+i);
            System.debug(test[i]);
         }

Getting an error "Challenge not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
Executing the 'generateStringArray' method failed. Either the method does not exist, is not static, or does not return the proper number of strings."
        return test;
  }

}
Hi,

I've standard contact and custom orders. Now I want to show contacts with all their associated orders with them. Meanwhile, I want show total amount of all orders for that contact too. Any help for the query ?
public class StringArrayTest {

public static List<String> generateStringArray(Integer n){
        String[] test = new List<String>();
         for(Integer i=0;i<n;i++){
            test.add('Test'+i);
            System.debug(test[i]);
         }

Getting an error "Challenge not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
Executing the 'generateStringArray' method failed. Either the method does not exist, is not static, or does not return the proper number of strings."
        return test;
  }

}