• 15 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I'm syncing data up using smart sync (soup). How i'll identify which object is cashing error means which soup entry id causing problem In error logs _soupEntryId is different from stored object soupEntryId

Error Log
2016-05-26 14:36:23:612 Tracker[2112:787886] DEBUG|SFSmartSyncSyncManager|Sync update:{
  "status" : "FAILED",
  "target" : {
    "modificationDateFieldName" : "LastModifiedDate",
    "idFieldName" : "Id",
    "type" : "rest"
  },
  "_soupEntryId" : 26,
  "maxTimeStamp" : 0,
  "totalSize" : 2,
  "type" : "syncUp",
  "progress" : 0,
  "options" : {
    "fieldlist" : [
      "Id",
      "Email__c",
      "Mobile__c",
      "Account__c",
      "BrandsUnderUse__c",
      "Industry__c",
      "LeadSource__c",
      "LeadStatus__c",
      "LeadType__c",
      "Rating__c",
      "Name",
      "DealersNameText__c",
      "CheckIn__latitude__s",
      "CheckIn__longitude__s",
      "CheckOut__latitude__s",
      "CheckOut__longitude__s",
      "CheckInDate__c",
      "CheckOutDate__c"
    ],
    "mergeMode" : "LEAVE_IF_CHANGED"
  },
  "soupName" : "AllLeads"
}

Hi Guys,

I have a Vf page which has two Input fields of date types one is Start date and other is end date, what i want is that if the difference between the end date and start date is greater than 7 i want to show an error. I am able to do the same via controller, but don't want this to happen on server side, therefor trying to do this on VF page using JavaScript or Jquery.
Any help would be appricaited

Thanks in advance !!
Hi Guys, 

I have a two date fields as Start Date and End Date and a picklist field having two values as week and month, I need a validation rule like: If i select week in the picklist field that the no. of days between End Date and Start Date should not be more than 7 and if I select month in the picklist field than the no. of days between End Date and Start Date should not be more than 30 days, can i get any help in this 
Hi Guys, 

I have a two date fields as Start Date and End Date and a picklist field having two values as week and month, I need a validation rule like: If i select week in the picklist field that the no. of days between End Date and Start Date should not be more than 7 and if I select month in the picklist field than the no. of days between End Date and Start Date should not be more than 30 days, can i get any help in this 
Hi Guys,