• 15 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Do all developers need to have production access to get the benefits of scratch org?
In salesforce I have a requirement that, I need to set the Created By field value to a particular user, irrespective of the user who creates it through UI/Apex. So how can I do that?

I want to know to details about ZenKraft FedEx App BatchableTrackShipment class. FedEx App has zkfedex__Shipment__c object and it has one field named zkfedex__StatusDescription__c. And the app has a Batchable class called BatchableTrackShipment, a Scheduler for the job called "Shipmate Track Shipment". I think this scheduler updates the field zkfedex__StatusDescription__c. So I just want to know the details about this class based on which the scheduler updating zkfedex__StatusDescription__c field, so that i can keep track of this scheduler when it won't work.

Thanks

Salesforce Omni-Channel has two limits.

1-Current Pending Service Routings
2-Current Pending Service Routing Rate per Hour

In Developer or Partial copy sandboxes, the limits were 1000 and 500 respectively. 

But now the Developer sandbox limit is increased to 6000 and 3000 respectively, whereas the Partial copy sandbox limit is still 1000 and 500.

So I searched regarding this change in limits. But didn't get anything from Salesforce release notes or anywhere else.

Does anyone have any information regarding this change?

Thanks

Hi,

I got this error when I tried to insert Cases.

And when I checked for the Omni's limit:

Current Pending Service Routing Rate per Hour is 603. So how it was possible to cross the limit. Any one have any idea.

Thanks

I have a update trigger on Case object. Omni-channel is configured for the routing of cases.

So when case record ownership is changed(assigned cases from omni routing configuration queue to any agent), during that updation on case update trigger is not fired?
If anyone have any idea, why it's happening and how to resolve it; please share your idea.

Advance Thanks

How to get the per hour limit of omni-channel in to apex class?
Hi,

I am getting the below message, when trying to create a new Case.

Limit Exceeded
You or your organization has exceeded the maximum limit for this feature. 

I have set omni-channel in my org for routing of Case records. But the problem is once it is reached to the pending service routing limit of 1000, Case creation fails.So is there any way that we can handle the limit before it will exceed the omni-channel limit and Case creation will not fail.

Thanks

Hi,

How to overcome Omni-channel's Current Pending Service Routings limit, so that record creation for the objects set in service channel will not exceed the dafault limit of 1000 for current pending service routing limit in omni-channel?

Thank You

Hi,

Omni-Channel's service channel is set for the Case object in my org.

After reaching Omni-channel's Current Pending Service Routings default queue limit 1000, the Case creation fails.

So how to handle the situation that it will not reach to the dafault queue limit 1000 of omni-channel, and Case creation will not fail?

Thanks

Do all developers need to have production access to get the benefits of scratch org?
Salesforce is planning to upate the Approval process and below the breif description
Update: Make Sure Records that are Submitted Behind the Scenes are Routed to the Right Approval Process
When records are submitted for approval, Salesforce automatically makes sure that the record meets the entry criteria for the approval process. This critical update does the same for the submitting user when records are submitted behind the scenes by making sure that user is an allowed submitter.

Could you please explain in detail whats the difference between the existing approval process and the latest update.
In salesforce I have a requirement that, I need to set the Created By field value to a particular user, irrespective of the user who creates it through UI/Apex. So how can I do that?