• 25 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi. I'm trying to get the current machin name (ip address) of the pc, with the Custom Button or Link, using "execute javascript".
I tried several things, but didn't succeed, Help?
thanks  :)

Hi, I want to add click to dial, but I don't want to pay any company (for an app or cti adapter).
I saw the CTI toolkit, but I can't make anything from it :)
Basically what I need is that when I press the dial button (next to the number), I will be able to control the event that's fired, and send the number (and other data), and I will make the dial myself (that I can do).
thanks  a lot  :)
Hey, I added sites tab, and every contact has a linked site in his "Contact Detail"
now I'm trying to get the site in my code.
I'm using enterprise wsdl, in c#, like this:
SforceService sfs = new SforceService()
sfs.query("SELECT Site__c FROM Contact  where MobilePhone like '9999999999'");

but I can't get the site atrribute from the queryResult. obviously I cant see the site in records[i].site
Am I doing it right? any other method I can use?
thanks

hey, I'm trying to query the siteID from a contact  :
SforceService sfs = new SforceService();
sfs.query("SELECT id,accountID ,siteID FROM Contact  where MobilePhone like '999999999'");  

and I'm getting this error: No such column 'siteID' on entity 'Contact'

and when I'm trying to query from Sites: sfs.query("SELECT id FROM Sites" )
I'm getting : sObject type 'Sites' is not supported.

I'm using the enterprise wsdl as a webReference  in c#

thanks  :)

hi,I new to salesforce and I am trying to enable click to dial, what are the steps I have to take to do so?
thanks
hi, I'm new here, I wanted to ask, how can I send a request (WS) to the salesforce crm, and get a URL of the customer page by his phone number.
for example, a customer calls the IVR, then I want to call a WS that sends the phone number (for example: www.salesForce.com/api/GetURL?clid=123456789) , and then I get a response from the WS with a url of the customer page (if he exist in the crm).
Hi. I'm trying to get the current machin name (ip address) of the pc, with the Custom Button or Link, using "execute javascript".

Hey, I added sites tab, and every contact has a linked site in his "Contact Detail"
now I'm trying to get the site in my code.
I'm using enterprise wsdl, in c#, like this:
SforceService sfs = new SforceService()
sfs.query("SELECT Site__c FROM Contact  where MobilePhone like '9999999999'");

but I can't get the site atrribute from the queryResult. obviously I cant see the site in records[i].site
Am I doing it right? any other method I can use?
thanks

hey, I'm trying to query the siteID from a contact  :
SforceService sfs = new SforceService();
sfs.query("SELECT id,accountID ,siteID FROM Contact  where MobilePhone like '999999999'");  

and I'm getting this error: No such column 'siteID' on entity 'Contact'

and when I'm trying to query from Sites: sfs.query("SELECT id FROM Sites" )
I'm getting : sObject type 'Sites' is not supported.

I'm using the enterprise wsdl as a webReference  in c#

hi,I new to salesforce and I am trying to enable click to dial, what are the steps I have to take to do so?
thanks