• 10 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi! I am trying to edit one of our custom settings that was created for us by a consultant "Consolidated Email Body", but I cannot figure out how to add another merge field value, as an option to added. 

Right now we have <<Session.rCEvent.Event__Start_Date_Time_c>> (which is the Start Date on a campaign sessions, that we use to register attendees for fundraising events. The Campaign Session also has a Event End Date/Time which we need to add to this as well. Does anyone know where I can edit/or add merge fields to custom settings?

This is the "Manage" option to update the text for the consolidated email
User-added image

This is more information about the custom setting:
User-added image

Hi! I am trying to edit one of our custom settings that was created for us by a consultant "Consolidated Email Body", but I cannot figure out how to add another merge field value, as an option to added. 

Right now we have <<Session.rCEvent.Event__Start_Date_Time_c>> (which is the Start Date on a campaign sessions, that we use to register attendees for fundraising events. The Campaign Session also has a Event End Date/Time which we need to add to this as well. Does anyone know where I can edit/or add merge fields to custom settings?

This is the "Manage" option to update the text for the consolidated email
User-added image

This is more information about the custom setting:
User-added image