• 10 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Need to create a check box that will be checked when an opportunity hits a specific value.
Does anyone have the code I need to create an opportunity naming convention?

I would like the opportunity name to be populated at creation by "Account Name, Business Segment, Closed date".  Business segment is a field on the opportunity.  example "Acme Products Engine Sales 29/10/2015"

Your help is appreciated. 
Currently there are too many opportunity record types locking out the different business units from seeing each others data and not allowing a clear view of pipeline.  I want to create a single opportunuty page layout opening up the information for all to see.  Is there a trick to doing this.

Currently:
4 different record type
4 different opportunity page layouts
4 different profiles

Looking to do:
1 opportunity record type
4 different opportunity types
1 profile
1 opportunity layout

Any ideas on where to start?

Does anyone have the code I need to create an opportunity naming convention?

I would like the opportunity name to be populated at creation by "Account Name, Business Segment, Closed date".  Business segment is a field on the opportunity.  example "Acme Products Engine Sales 29/10/2015"

Your help is appreciated. 
Currently there are too many opportunity record types locking out the different business units from seeing each others data and not allowing a clear view of pipeline.  I want to create a single opportunuty page layout opening up the information for all to see.  Is there a trick to doing this.

Currently:
4 different record type
4 different opportunity page layouts
4 different profiles

Looking to do:
1 opportunity record type
4 different opportunity types
1 profile
1 opportunity layout

Any ideas on where to start?