• 54 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I copied and pasted a pre-made trigger from the challenge so I could write the test class, but the trigger will not save:

User-added image
The error is:  unexpected token: 'trigger'

This is a screenshot of the challenge:

User-added image

I clicked on the link to the challenge and it took me to GitHub where I copied/pasted the trigger into my Dev. org.  I cannot continue with this challenge until this saves. What is wrong?

How can a change my primary dev. org and have my other dev. orgs roll up into my 'new' primary dev. org?
I have several dev. orgs. for Trailhead modules and projects.  Is there a way that everything I do in Trailhead could be routed to one primary dev. org. to show what I have completed?  If so, how is this done?  
I am new to coding and do not have a background with OO languages.  I am trying to pass the Manipulating Records with DML module and keep getting errors.  Please help.

The following is my code:

public class AccountHandler {
    public static ID insertNewAccount(String MyStr);{
      try 
      {

Account acct = new Account(Name=myStr);
            insert acct;

return (acct.id);
      }

Catch (DMLException e) {
      System.debug('A DML exception has occurred: '  +
                  e.getMessage());
                  Return('NULL');
    }
  }    

I am receiving these 2 errors in line 2:
unexpected token: 'List'
Method must define a body

In  Trailhead, the instructions state:  
You've been given a requirement to keep Contact addresses in sync with the Account they belong to. Use Process Builder to create a new process that updates all child Contact addresses when the address of the Account record is updated. This process:Can have any name.
Must be activated.
Must update Contact mailing address fields (Street, City, State, Post Code, Country) when the parent Account shipping address field values are updated.
NOTE: You may have to deactivate the validation rule created from a previous challenge in order to complete this challenge.

I worked and reworked this module and I cannot figure out what is wrong.  I have deleted the previous validation I created in a previous module.  Is there something wrong in my criteria or actions?   

This is the error that I am getting when I check the challenge:  
     Challenge not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
     An update to an account record failed to update the mailing address fields of all child contact        records. Make sure that the process is correct and that it is activated.

Here are my screenshots:
User-added imageUser-added image
I am trying to complete this module in Trailhead, but when I search for Visualforce pages as dictated in the instructions I get an error message.  See image. Error message
I tried to complete this same module, but I cannot click the activate button.  I have tried 3 browsers: Chrome, Firefox and Safari, but still no luck.   I have also deactivated the validations I previously created and included 3 screenshots to show my progress. Advice?
Suggestion from Trailhead forumMy Process BuilderShowing my work under Criteria

license limits

I have made all other users inactive for an activity in Trailhead thinking that would free up Salesforce licenses.  I have since switched all users for free licenses with the expection of 3:  System Administrator, Marketing Coordinator and Account Manager.  (This is for 'controlling access to fields' in Trailhead under the basic developer track.)  I keep getting that I have maxed license limits.  How do I resolve this? 
I am trying to set the user as a system admin, but I cannot figure out how to change system admins.  Can someone provide the steps?  Is there any license permissions that are needed?  If so, how do you change license permissions? 
I am imputting 25,000 in the field, but it saves as 25,0.  I already changed language settings.  How do I get it to save as $25,000?
Am I able to acces the setup menu in salesforce1 to create a new role for a contact or is the setup option only available for use on a desktop?  
I have several dev. orgs. for Trailhead modules and projects.  Is there a way that everything I do in Trailhead could be routed to one primary dev. org. to show what I have completed?  If so, how is this done?  
I am new to coding and do not have a background with OO languages.  I am trying to pass the Manipulating Records with DML module and keep getting errors.  Please help.

The following is my code:

public class AccountHandler {
    public static ID insertNewAccount(String MyStr);{
      try 
      {

Account acct = new Account(Name=myStr);
            insert acct;

return (acct.id);
      }

Catch (DMLException e) {
      System.debug('A DML exception has occurred: '  +
                  e.getMessage());
                  Return('NULL');
    }
  }    

I am receiving these 2 errors in line 2:
unexpected token: 'List'
Method must define a body

In  Trailhead, the instructions state:  
You've been given a requirement to keep Contact addresses in sync with the Account they belong to. Use Process Builder to create a new process that updates all child Contact addresses when the address of the Account record is updated. This process:Can have any name.
Must be activated.
Must update Contact mailing address fields (Street, City, State, Post Code, Country) when the parent Account shipping address field values are updated.
NOTE: You may have to deactivate the validation rule created from a previous challenge in order to complete this challenge.

I worked and reworked this module and I cannot figure out what is wrong.  I have deleted the previous validation I created in a previous module.  Is there something wrong in my criteria or actions?   

This is the error that I am getting when I check the challenge:  
     Challenge not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
     An update to an account record failed to update the mailing address fields of all child contact        records. Make sure that the process is correct and that it is activated.

Here are my screenshots:
User-added imageUser-added image
I am trying to complete this module in Trailhead, but when I search for Visualforce pages as dictated in the instructions I get an error message.  See image. Error message

license limits

I have made all other users inactive for an activity in Trailhead thinking that would free up Salesforce licenses.  I have since switched all users for free licenses with the expection of 3:  System Administrator, Marketing Coordinator and Account Manager.  (This is for 'controlling access to fields' in Trailhead under the basic developer track.)  I keep getting that I have maxed license limits.  How do I resolve this? 
I am trying to set the user as a system admin, but I cannot figure out how to change system admins.  Can someone provide the steps?  Is there any license permissions that are needed?  If so, how do you change license permissions? 
I am imputting 25,000 in the field, but it saves as 25,0.  I already changed language settings.  How do I get it to save as $25,000?
Am I able to acces the setup menu in salesforce1 to create a new role for a contact or is the setup option only available for use on a desktop?  
Hi there, I 'm trying to complete the "Automating Processes with the Lightning Process Builder" challenge in TrailHead but I get the following error :
Encountered unhandled fault when running process Update_contact_adress/
301240000004FXO exception by user/organization: 00D24000000JsNt/{4}

The flow failed to access the value for myVariable_current.Account.ShippingCountry because it hasn't been set or assigned.
caused by element : FlowRecordUpdate.myRule_1_A1
caused by: The flow failed to access the value for myVariable_current.Account.ShippingCountry because it hasn't been set or assigned.
Salesforce Error ID: 490660201-42718 (736882147)

Any idea what could be could wrong ?