• 0 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I have downloaded the Territory hirerchy from Salesforce using Accountshare, Group and Territory2 objects to local Database. After this I have dont some modification in downloaded data.

Deleted some Territories.
Added new Parent Territories.
Added new child Territories to Parent
Updated Parent of a Territory

Now I want to Upload the changes to Salesforce. Any help would be highly appreciated.

Currently I am developing an application with Enterprise Territory Management 2.0 in Salesforce. But there are some clients who are still using Territory Management 1.0. I want to support those clients too with the application.

Application is working find with ETM 2.0. I want to enable Territory Management 1.0 on my user so that I can work with the same.

Ultimately my question is how to enable Territory Management 1.0 on new Salesforce?
Hi,

I am trying to insert a new Territory into Salesforce Territory using WSDL. It is giving me [ { "message" : "unexpected token: INSERT", "errorCode" : "MALFORMED_QUERY" } ]  error.

Please help me as I am new to Salesforce CRM.
Hi,

I am trying to insert a new Territory into Salesforce Territory using WSDL. It is giving me [ { "message" : "unexpected token: INSERT", "errorCode" : "MALFORMED_QUERY" } ]  error.

Please help me as I am new to Salesforce CRM.