• 10 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi, we are trying to build a custom detail page for Account object - using lightning:inputfield/lightning:outputfield. Problem is ownerid field is showing disabled. we want the same functionality as standard owner id field. need the ability to change owner with all the standard options - like moving all related records to the new owner etc.,  any help is appreciated.
Processbuilder allows me to create nearly 17 Scheduled actions per Criteria, but would like to know if there is actually any limit or is it implied upon execution of the critiera... There is no direct answer in documentation...
In the documentation for the lightning:inputAddress aura component, there is a showAddressLookup attribute that indicates a Google Address Lookup feature will appear if it is set to true. In testing, however, I have not found this to be the case. Any ideas or has anyone encountered the same? Component is on version `44.0`. 

Basic code sample: 
<lightning:inputAddress
      showAddressLookup="true"
      ... other attributes
/>

Hi,

I'm trying to import my HTTPS certificate into Salesforce and once I click 'save' after uploading my JKS and keystore password, I just see the below. error though I'm an admin user with the 'Manage certificates' permission set in my profile page.

Data Not Available
The data you were trying to access could not be found. It may be due to another user deleting the data or a system error. If you know the data is not deleted but cannot access it, please look at our support page. 

Can anyone suggest me how to fix this?
Processbuilder allows me to create nearly 17 Scheduled actions per Criteria, but would like to know if there is actually any limit or is it implied upon execution of the critiera... There is no direct answer in documentation...
In the documentation for the lightning:inputAddress aura component, there is a showAddressLookup attribute that indicates a Google Address Lookup feature will appear if it is set to true. In testing, however, I have not found this to be the case. Any ideas or has anyone encountered the same? Component is on version `44.0`. 

Basic code sample: 
<lightning:inputAddress
      showAddressLookup="true"
      ... other attributes
/>