• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello,

I tried to complete the unit named as "Platform App Builder Certification Maintenance (Winter ’19) > Get Hands-on with Lightning Pages".

I am sure everything is fine. I mean, it`s very easy. But I get this error message: "The 'List View' standard component doesn't appear to be configured correctly. Double-check the instructions".

The only idea I have why it`s not working is because I did not use the standard view named as "All Open Leads". I deleted it one day so I needed to create a new one with the same name. 

Has someone an idea or the same problem? Thanks in advance.
Hello,

I tried to complete the unit named as "Platform App Builder Certification Maintenance (Winter ’19) > Get Hands-on with Lightning Pages".

I am sure everything is fine. I mean, it`s very easy. But I get this error message: "The 'List View' standard component doesn't appear to be configured correctly. Double-check the instructions".

The only idea I have why it`s not working is because I did not use the standard view named as "All Open Leads". I deleted it one day so I needed to create a new one with the same name. 

Has someone an idea or the same problem? Thanks in advance.
Hi alI am doing a challenge to add a custom button to contact page. I have added it but then when i try to make it visible from Conta t--Page layout there is no option as custom field for me to drag and add it to contact page.. Help needed
I am stuck at this point.

Suganya
Hi,
My question is: why do we need to use the Schema to get some information instead using a Dml to get the same information?
An example:

contactRTypeId = Schema.SObjectType.Contact.getRecordTypeInfosByName().get(CONTACT_RECORDTYPE_NAME).RecordTypeId;

OR

contactRTypeId = [SELECT Id FROM RecordType WHERE Name = :CONTACT_RECORDTYPE_NAME].Id;

Thanks in advance,
Federico.
Hi, I have a custom object called MC (for brevity) that has Master Detail relationships with the Account and Opportunity objects.

I have created an email field on the MC object that I would like to populate with an email field from the realted Opportunity object as the default value.

The options on the formula builder for the email field on the MC object are all $Feilds so although that would work initially (the Opp owner created the MC record initially) the field would be updated should someone else edit the MC record.

I've checked Eclipse and the Child Relationship name for the Opportunity is "Opportunities_del__r" and the email field from the Opp I want to present is Manager_Email_OPP__c but the syntax

Opportunities_del__r.Manager_Email_OPP__c throws the following syntax error: " Field Opportunities_del__r does not exist. Check spelling."

Any idea on what I can do here?
Hello all,

I get a nullpointer exeption when writing an apex class for my trigger. The apex class and the trigger use Custom Settings.I the rror: "System.NullPointerException: Attempt to de-reference a null object". I guess the reason is that the Custom Setting object cannot be correctly allocated due to the namespace prefix (M2809) I have registered.
Does anybody have an idea how to put that correctly in the code or how to solve the problem?

Here is the apex class. I get the error in line 7 column 0.
1 @isTest
2  public class TaskTriggerTest {
3    static testMethod void testLastResearchActivity_v2(){
5       //Get custom settings
6        Research_Mailer__c settings = Research_Mailer__c.getInstance('RMS');
7        String RSM_Task_Record_Type_ID = settings.m2809__Task_Record_Type_ID__c;
8        String RSM_ChuykoId = settings.Chuyko_Owner_ID__c;
9       String RSM_GoncharovId = settings.Goncharov_Owner_ID__c;
10     String RSM_ProfileId = settings.Profile_ID__c;

//Create 3 users and insert them
        List<User> userToInsert = new List<User>();
        //User 1
        User u1 = new user();
        u1.FirstName = 'David';
        u1.LastName  = 'Owner 1';
Hi All,

I am trying to connect one sf org to anaother. I am using the below class to initiate the call from command button. I copied session id of target org and hard coded here in the class which then worked. But for next time it expires and i get invalid session id.

Can anyone help me out how i can dynamically have the session id of source org, so that i need not to hard code it.

public class Apex_Rest_DemoController {

public String response{get;set;}
    public String accName{get;set;}
    public String accPhone{get;set;}
    public String accWebsite{get;set;}

public PageReference CreateAccount() {
        //find access token using Auth 2.0 
       String Access_Token = '00D28000000Heme!AQ8AQAFOnSjXlGvbNT9JXj5vcC2XjQyFtz8ls_x0IMmoDuX91WDLvb9j5qficiTwQpCGjTYIRCUOmvwQOlWvP2.0HPA3x9M.';

Httprequest req=new httprequest();
        String domainName='ap2.salesforce.com';

String endPointURL='https://'+domainName+'/services/data/v34.0/sobjects/Account';
        req.setendpoint(endPointURL);
        req.setHeader('Content-Type', 'application/xml; charset=utf-8');
        req.setBody('<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?><request><name>'+accName+'</name><phone>'+accPhone+'</phone><website >'+accWebsite+'</website > </request>');
        req.setmethod('POST');
        req.setHeader('Authorization','Authorization: Bearer '+Access_Token);
        //req.setHeader('Authorization','Bearer '+Access_Token);
        //req.setHeader('Authorization', 'OAuth '+UserInfo.getSessionId());
        Http http = new Http();
        HTTPResponse res = http.send(req);
        response=res.getbody();
        System.debug('****************res.getStatusCode();'+res.getStatusCode());
        System.debug('****************res.getbody();'+res.getbody());
        return null;
    }
}

Regards