• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello,

I want a checkbox to be marked true after a contract/document is attached to a standard opportunity record. I want the field called "Contract_Attached__c" to be marked true once something is attached to the opportunity. I will make the field read-only so they cannot manually mark the field true. Let me know if someone can help!
I am looking for a trigger that will relate an activity to a custom object. The custom object is "Vendor Product" and right now, there is a lookup field on the contact that relates the contact to the Vendor Product. Essentially, if the Vendor Product is not blank, I would like the activity to be related to the contact and the Vendor Product that the contact is related to. Could someone help me out with a trigger? I can clarify more if need be.

​Thanks!
I have a field "MRR" on the Opportunity object. I also have a lookup relationship field on the Opportunity object to relate the opportunity to a custom object "Vendor Product". I have created a field on the Vendor Product object named "Current MRR". I need to write a trigger to update the "Current MRR" field on the Vendor Product object. Could someone help me out with this? I've read a lot of answers on here but haven't been able to wrap my head around it without it being in terms that I am familiar with. Thanks!
I'm trying to create a case function instead of using a logic function and am running into an issue. "Profile_Completeness_Percent__c" is a percentage and I am trying to return a score based on that percentage range. Am I missing something obvious? I keep getting a "Error: Incorrect argument type for function 'CASE()'." error.

CASE( Profile_Completeness_Percent__c ,
Profile_Completeness_Percent__c >= 0 && Profile_Completeness_Percent__c <= (55/100), 1,
Profile_Completeness_Percent__c > (55/100) && Profile_Completeness_Percent__c <= (59/100), 1.5,
Profile_Completeness_Percent__c > (59/100) && Profile_Completeness_Percent__c <= (64/100), 2,
Profile_Completeness_Percent__c > (64/100) && Profile_Completeness_Percent__c <= (69/100), 2.5,
Profile_Completeness_Percent__c > (69/100) && Profile_Completeness_Percent__c <= (74/100), 3,
Profile_Completeness_Percent__c > (74/100) && Profile_Completeness_Percent__c <= (80/100), 3.5,
Profile_Completeness_Percent__c > (80/100) && Profile_Completeness_Percent__c <= (89/100), 4,
Profile_Completeness_Percent__c > (89/100) && Profile_Completeness_Percent__c <= (95/100), 4.5,
Profile_Completeness_Percent__c > (95/100) && Profile_Completeness_Percent__c <= 1, 5, 0)
I'm trying to figure out how to update a field on a custom object, "Vendor Products", when an opportunity is closed. There is a lookup field on the opportunity that attaches it to the Vendor Product and the opportunities show up on a related list on the Vendor Product object. Is there an effective way to do this?
I am looking for a trigger that will relate an activity to a custom object. The custom object is "Vendor Product" and right now, there is a lookup field on the contact that relates the contact to the Vendor Product. Essentially, if the Vendor Product is not blank, I would like the activity to be related to the contact and the Vendor Product that the contact is related to. Could someone help me out with a trigger? I can clarify more if need be.

​Thanks!
I have a field "MRR" on the Opportunity object. I also have a lookup relationship field on the Opportunity object to relate the opportunity to a custom object "Vendor Product". I have created a field on the Vendor Product object named "Current MRR". I need to write a trigger to update the "Current MRR" field on the Vendor Product object. Could someone help me out with this? I've read a lot of answers on here but haven't been able to wrap my head around it without it being in terms that I am familiar with. Thanks!
I'm trying to create a case function instead of using a logic function and am running into an issue. "Profile_Completeness_Percent__c" is a percentage and I am trying to return a score based on that percentage range. Am I missing something obvious? I keep getting a "Error: Incorrect argument type for function 'CASE()'." error.

CASE( Profile_Completeness_Percent__c ,
Profile_Completeness_Percent__c >= 0 && Profile_Completeness_Percent__c <= (55/100), 1,
Profile_Completeness_Percent__c > (55/100) && Profile_Completeness_Percent__c <= (59/100), 1.5,
Profile_Completeness_Percent__c > (59/100) && Profile_Completeness_Percent__c <= (64/100), 2,
Profile_Completeness_Percent__c > (64/100) && Profile_Completeness_Percent__c <= (69/100), 2.5,
Profile_Completeness_Percent__c > (69/100) && Profile_Completeness_Percent__c <= (74/100), 3,
Profile_Completeness_Percent__c > (74/100) && Profile_Completeness_Percent__c <= (80/100), 3.5,
Profile_Completeness_Percent__c > (80/100) && Profile_Completeness_Percent__c <= (89/100), 4,
Profile_Completeness_Percent__c > (89/100) && Profile_Completeness_Percent__c <= (95/100), 4.5,
Profile_Completeness_Percent__c > (95/100) && Profile_Completeness_Percent__c <= 1, 5, 0)
I'm trying to figure out how to update a field on a custom object, "Vendor Products", when an opportunity is closed. There is a lookup field on the opportunity that attaches it to the Vendor Product and the opportunities show up on a related list on the Vendor Product object. Is there an effective way to do this?