• 10 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have a requirement.First I want to display pick-list showing two objects- contact and one custom object named as prospect.
Based on selection of selected object, I want to show all fields related to that object and operators pick-list like standard salesforce search criteria and one more text-box/lookup based on field and operator. Likewise,I need minimum 4 search criteria's with AND operator functionality and want to show records based on filtered search criteria For reference,I am giving sample image:

User-added image
Hi,

I need to integrate payment gateway in community for payments processing(alongwith credit card payments) with my custom object.I have done research about this but I found some paid apps on appexchange but not found any useful blog for this in salesforce . Can someone guide me what is the best method to do this and what are the steps needed ?
Hi everyone,
I need help in writing batch apex as i have never worked on this.I have one custom object with field named "Due date__c" If a new record is created in that object,then its due date will be populated with (record created date+3 months).At the time of record creation I want to send email notification weekly or monthly to community users to make payments before due date and also after due date is passed to those whose payments are still not done yet.
I am new to Lightning process builder.I have one custom object named as "Fee__c".There is lookup on Fee__c to Contact.Now,I want that if a new record is created in contact then that record should also create in Fee__c,and there is field named as Semester__c in Contact if Semester__c value changes/updated in Contact then also respective new record will create in Fee__c(want to use priorvalue to check previous and new value in Semester__c so that new record will create if only new value in semester is different from previous) and also if any other updations except the Semester__c field in contact then there will be no updation/creation of new records in Fee__c should be done.What should be best technique to do this?please guide me.
I have created one custom setting named as "Fee_Structure__c" with fields semester__c and total_fee__c where total_fee__c value is different for different semester.I want to get the value of total_fee__c on one of the field of contact which will update the field by matching semester in both contact and custom setting.How we can do it??  
Hi,
my trigger is not showing error while saving  but it is dhowing error while creating new contact.I am not able to figure it out.
My requirement for trigger are:
I have one custom setting for fee structure,I have to get total fee in contact from custom setting by matching 'course__c','semester__c', 'program__c' and 'batch__c'.In contact 'course__c' and 'Program__c' are lookup fields but these fields are text data type in custom setting.On basis of matching these fields,i have to populate 'total_fee__c' in contact with custom setting field named as'total_fee__c'.
I have done with trigger.Please help me to resolve the issues.
Below is my trigger code:

//updated trigger for fee update in contact-------------->>

trigger updateFee1 on Contact (before insert, before update){
    //Get all values of custom setting in a map(Assuming that Semester is Key and Fee is value in custom setting)
    Set<String> semester=new Set<String>();
    List<Contact> course=new List<Contact>();
    Set<String> batch=new Set<String>();
    //List<Contact> program=new List<Contact>();
    course=[Select id,Courses__r.Name,Program__r.Name from Contact where id IN : Trigger.new];

System.Debug('###' +course);
    for(Contact c:Trigger.new)
    {
    if(c.Term__c!=null)
    {
    semester.add(c.Term__c);
    }
    //if(c.Courses__c!=null){
    //course.add(c.Courses__c);
    //System.Debug('@@@' + course);
    //}
    if(c.Batch__c!=null){
    batch.add(c.Batch__c);
    }
    }
    //for(Id i : course){
    //String name=i.Name;
    //coursename.add(name);
    //}
     //If (semester != null &&  course[0].Courses__r.Name != null && course[0].Program__r.Name != null && batch != null){
    List<Fee_Structure__c> fee=[Select Course__c,Term__c,Batch__c,Total__c from Fee_Structure__c where Term__c IN : semester AND Course__c = : course[0].Courses__r.Name AND Batch__c IN : batch And Program__c =: course[0].Program__r.Name ];
   Map<String, Fee_Structure__c> mapfee = new Map<String, Fee_Structure__c> ();

for(Fee_Structure__c f : fee){      
    mapfee.put(f.Term__c,f);
    }
    for(Contact c:Trigger.new){  
     if(c.Term__c!=null){
     Fee_Structure__c fees=mapfee.get(c.Term__C);
     if(fees!=null){
     c.Total_Fee_To_Be_Paid__c=fees.Total__c;
    }
    }
}
}
I am new to Lightning process builder.I have one custom object named as "Fee__c".There is lookup on Fee__c to Contact.Now,I want that if a new record is created in contact then that record should also create in Fee__c,and there is field named as Semester__c in Contact if Semester__c value changes/updated in Contact then also respective new record will create in Fee__c(want to use priorvalue to check previous and new value in Semester__c so that new record will create if only new value in semester is different from previous) and also if any other updations except the Semester__c field in contact then there will be no updation/creation of new records in Fee__c should be done.What should be best technique to do this?please guide me.
I have created one custom setting named as "Fee_Structure__c" with fields semester__c and total_fee__c where total_fee__c value is different for different semester.I want to get the value of total_fee__c on one of the field of contact which will update the field by matching semester in both contact and custom setting.How we can do it??