• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello Developer Community,

I just downloaded the Apex Debugging Tool for the Eclipse (Luna 4.4.2) IDE and I'm not able to get it to launch.

I'm getting the following error:
"Encountered an error executing Apex Remote Debugger command
Either you or your organization don't have the permission to debug Apex."

I have an Enterprise Account and I'm logged into my Sandbox in the Force.com IDE.  Any ideas as to what might be causing the issue?

I've called my sales team and they don't even seem to know about the tool.  I've read that it is a paid service, but no one seems to know about it.  

I just downloaded the Apex Debugging Tool for the Eclipse (Luna 4.4.2) IDE and I'm not able to get it to launch.

I have an Enterprise Account and I'm logged into my Sandbox in the Force.com IDE.  Any ideas as to what might be causing the issue?

I've called my sales team and they don't even seem to know about the tool.  I've read that it is a paid service, but no one seems to know about it.