• 0 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Is it possible to upload entire java project having size 20 MB and to run from salesforce ?if possible than let me know that how can we store (upload) and run java project .Thank You.
Hi i am M.Tech student and I want to know the time duration of default developer account so that i should take decision whether should i  purchase salesforce account or not.Can you provide me detail pricing information with space provided by salesforce. Is it possible to upload entire java project having size 20 MB. ? Let me know i am new to saleforce
Is it possible to upload entire java project having size 20 MB and to run from salesforce ?if possible than let me know that how can we store (upload) and run java project .Thank You.
Hi i am M.Tech student and I want to know the time duration of default developer account so that i should take decision whether should i  purchase salesforce account or not.Can you provide me detail pricing information with space provided by salesforce. Is it possible to upload entire java project having size 20 MB. ? Let me know i am new to saleforce