• 15 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
 I want to add custom button 'Next' on contact detail page. When i click on that it display next contact detail page 
I have two custom objects related with lookip. I want to update all Child objects address field according to Parents. I know for that, I have to write a trigger so plz help me.
I have a custom Object Target. It is related to opportunity by lookup. Opportunity is child and Target is parent and Target have custom field Target Amount and want to sum of all opportunities amount related that target in this field. I know i have to write a trigger for that please help me to solve this.

Thanks in Advance
I have a custom object Target__c(parent) and Lead(child) in lookup relationship i want to check no of lead in target then plz help. How should i do this. Leads are visible in related list of target but there is a field in target named as No of Lead i want to update this field by the no of record in related list.
How can i  generate a Quote based on the certain value selected during opportunity Stage.Generation of Quote based on that value selected during opportunity Stage
Account look Up        & standrd
Project  Look Up            custom(related list in account)

then form__c(custom object) has the Account & Project lookup in  form__c object

if account lookup is selected ABC record 
then Project lookup should show associted or related records in lookup

this functionality should be in lookup and pick list....
so please send the code as  early as possible please

Hello everyone,

First post here...  I need some assistance with updating a set of custom fields on the Contact object when one custom field is changed on the Contact object.  When the Degree Program field is updated, I want to use a trigger to update other related fields such as Degree Level, College, School, etc.  Basically,

Controlling field is Application_Program__c, a picklist field.  If Application_Program__c changes to value xxx, change the following fields to:

Picklist_Field_2__c change to aaa
Picklist_Field_3__c change to bbb
Picklist_Field_4__c change to ccc
Picklist_Field_5__c change to ddd
Picklist_Field_6__c change to eee
Picklist_Field_7__c change to fff
Picklist_Field_8__c change to ggg
Picklist_Field_9__c change to hhh
Text_Field_1__c change to abcdefg

I'm not a developer, I don't know Apex, and Process Builder is limiting me here.  I work in Higher Education, and we use the Contact object in Salesforce for a lot.  We have over 200 degree programs we've offered over the years, so I've had to split up that 200 into 10 different Process Builders to try to keep the editing time within Process Builder to a minimum.  Even still, it takes me 3 minutes of system processing time of Salesforce spinning and thinking to make a change in any of these Processes.  I'm concerned not just about the processing time to edit Process Builders, but to have them fire consistently and successfully when its 10 different Process Builders firing simultaneously, looking at the same field, and affecting other automations and operations.

Thanks in advance!

Cheers,

Matt

I want to add custom button 'Next' on contact detail page. When i click on that it display next contact detail page 
I have two custom objects related with lookip. I want to update all Child objects address field according to Parents. I know for that, I have to write a trigger so plz help me.
Hi Everyone,
Is there any way out there to provide Notes and Attachment option in VF Page(Web form),so that when users try to submit requests for the case object using web form they can enter the notes and upload related attachment along with the field values,which helps the support people to process their request,
Currently what i have in mind is, creating a Description(Text Area) field and making it availablle for then web form.just wondering if there is any better solution than my idea. Please provide me any sample code if possible.

Thanks
Cvrk 
  • December 29, 2016
I have a custom object Target__c(parent) and Lead(child) in lookup relationship i want to check no of lead in target then plz help. How should i do this. Leads are visible in related list of target but there is a field in target named as No of Lead i want to update this field by the no of record in related list.