• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Using Salesforce 1
I have a quickAction component that issues Toasts.  
It works perfectly on Andriod and within Salesforce browser.

But on any iOS device, the toast message(s) will not appear until after I close the quickActionApp, or I press the home key and go back into Salesforce 1.  It is as though the actual toast.fire() isn't occuring.

Thinking maybe it was my markup, I then created a very simple component, all it does is on init, issue a toast.  Again, NO TOAST messages until I close the quickAction, or flip out and back into Salesforce 1.

The only heartbeat I get, is if I use one component to open the other, using the (unsupported) navigateToComponent event on Init.  It looks good, and the toasts are posted, but the new page is no longer a quickAction nor is it fully function (ie, not scrollable).  

This seems to be a limitation with SF1 for iOS, anyone else experience this?  Is there another way to open a QuickAction (or Component) from another component?

Thanks in advance
Using Salesforce 1
I have a quickAction component that issues Toasts.  
It works perfectly on Andriod and within Salesforce browser.

But on any iOS device, the toast message(s) will not appear until after I close the quickActionApp, or I press the home key and go back into Salesforce 1.  It is as though the actual toast.fire() isn't occuring.

Thinking maybe it was my markup, I then created a very simple component, all it does is on init, issue a toast.  Again, NO TOAST messages until I close the quickAction, or flip out and back into Salesforce 1.

The only heartbeat I get, is if I use one component to open the other, using the (unsupported) navigateToComponent event on Init.  It looks good, and the toasts are posted, but the new page is no longer a quickAction nor is it fully function (ie, not scrollable).  

This seems to be a limitation with SF1 for iOS, anyone else experience this?  Is there another way to open a QuickAction (or Component) from another component?

Thanks in advance

Hello!

I was wondering if anyone has ran into this business requirement:

Currently, using native salesforce.com functionality, if you use products and pricebooks with quotes and the syncing functionality - everytime you create a new quote against an opportunity, it will automatically copy the existing quote line items from the synced quote into the newly created quote.

We have a business requirement for which we do NOT want to copy the existing quote line items into the new quote. Has anyone found a way around this? Thanks for any help!!!!