• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello All.

I feel I must be missing something rather simple.  I am on the Admin Trail - Beginner Chatter Basics, Getting Started with Chatter and when I build a Public Group I am not getting an option to 'add a new post'.  My options are New Account, New Event, New Task and New Contact (see image 1 below).  When I setup a Private Group I get the options to setup a New Post which would help me graduate to the next challenge however in the challenge it states to set the group up as a Public Group.  Any suggestions?

Image of Public Group options:
Public Group View

Image of Private Group options:

Private Group View

As always, Thank you!

Samuel.Sherrow@Gmail.com

I read the thread titled "Create and enable a compact layout : Trailhead Challenge" and I thought that was my answer but I did the link to the Contact page correctly and I am still getting the error.  I have refreshed my developer version of Salesforce and I have refreshed my Salesforce1 app on my phone.  

CompactLayout1
The actual compact layout I built in the wizard but could not locate the place to set it as the default until I search by title and it was already set as default in teh Contact page.
Contact Compact Layout
Below is the screenshot from my phone showing the page layout is working properly.
Cell Phone Screen Shot of compact Layout

Any suggestions?

Sam

Hello All, 
I am working through Beginner Admin Trail Head training and I am on the Creating Object Relationships section where it describes an object called Position.  Was I supposwed to build position in an earlier portion of teh training?  I cannot find the specifications for this Object.  Any assistance would be great! 
1 From Setup, click Create | Objects.
2 Click Position.
3 In the Custom Fields & Relationships related list, click New.
4 Select Lookup Relationship, and click Next.
5 In the Related To drop-down list, choose User, and click Next.
https://developer.salesforce.com/trailhead/force_com_admin_beginner/data_modeling/object_relationships

Thank you,
Samuel.Sherrow@gmail.com
I am working on the beginner admin module in Trailhead and can't seem to get my "Action" to pass the challenge.  It is saying "You do not have the correct account fields in the 'New Detailed Account' publisher action layout".  I've looked this over several times and know that I have the correct fields in the layout.  Anyone else have problems with this or have any tips for me.

I read the thread titled "Create and enable a compact layout : Trailhead Challenge" and I thought that was my answer but I did the link to the Contact page correctly and I am still getting the error.  I have refreshed my developer version of Salesforce and I have refreshed my Salesforce1 app on my phone.  

CompactLayout1
The actual compact layout I built in the wizard but could not locate the place to set it as the default until I search by title and it was already set as default in teh Contact page.
Contact Compact Layout
Below is the screenshot from my phone showing the page layout is working properly.
Cell Phone Screen Shot of compact Layout

Any suggestions?

Sam

Can't understand the error for this Trailhead challenge - 
Error screen shot
work that returned error