• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
HI,

I am new to APEX and hence seeking help to understand if there is a possibility to write a trigger to update a field(Record_ID_1) in Custom_Object_2 after comparing the value of common field (this value is present in both objects) in another Custom_Object_1. These two objects have Master Detail relationship but all the data in these two objects are uploaded by different team members and no possibility of manual entry at both ends

thanks

HI,

I created a compact layout for contacts object, when i tried to assign this as primary under the compact layout assignments, i am unable to see it in the drop down. can anyone help to understand the rootcause of my issue? 

thanks
HI,

I am new to APEX and hence seeking help to understand if there is a possibility to write a trigger to update a field(Record_ID_1) in Custom_Object_2 after comparing the value of common field (this value is present in both objects) in another Custom_Object_1. These two objects have Master Detail relationship but all the data in these two objects are uploaded by different team members and no possibility of manual entry at both ends

thanks