• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

PS: I am preparing a design so no code is written so far. 

In my custom object, I store the start and end dates of a particular campaign, let's say start date is 01/01/2017, the end date is 03/31/2018. For these 15 months, I need to create an opportunity (one for each month) and need to mark the close date as the end date of every month. This process of Opportunity creation is going to happen through a trigger.

I would like to check if anyone has done something similar to this and can share a code snippet or provide the best practices around this.

Thanks.
On the lightning component, I want to display the picklist (StageName from Opportunity object). Using <force:inputField> doesn't display anything and <lightning: input> has no supporting datatype for picklist.

Any help is appreciated. 
Hi,

PS: I am preparing a design so no code is written so far. 

In my custom object, I store the start and end dates of a particular campaign, let's say start date is 01/01/2017, the end date is 03/31/2018. For these 15 months, I need to create an opportunity (one for each month) and need to mark the close date as the end date of every month. This process of Opportunity creation is going to happen through a trigger.

I would like to check if anyone has done something similar to this and can share a code snippet or provide the best practices around this.

Thanks.
On the lightning component, I want to display the picklist (StageName from Opportunity object). Using <force:inputField> doesn't display anything and <lightning: input> has no supporting datatype for picklist.

Any help is appreciated.