• 60 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
We have lightening CMP which has force:inputfield to display the input fields. IF we use the CMP as a tab on the pagelayout, input bar is displayed, where as if we use the same CMP to override the buttons(Edit) we are not getting the input bars.

We dont want to use ui:inputText as for lookup's and picklist we need to write extra code.

Any suggestions would be highly helpful
Hi,

We have created a custom button for a custom object. Using this custom button, we are redirecting user to standard email page using url hacking. We are also sending an email template as an attachment to the email.

The implantation works fine in Salesforce classic, but does not work in Salesforce1. 

The button is visible in Salesforce 1, but as soon as we click on the button we get this error message -

"You Can’t view this page, either because you don't have permission or because page is not supported on Mobile devices".

We even tried this using VF Page, but still getting same error message.
Any help or suggestion would be much appreciated.
Hello All,

I am trying to get the attachment parent owner id via SOQL, but it did not return any data.
Currently i have written individual query for each object to get the ownerId.
The problem here is, if we are having more than 10 parent objects then we have to write individual SOQL for each object, which looks quote ugly.
Any suggestion or solution is much appreciated.

Thanks in advance!!
Hi, 

I have requirement, where i need to display a set of saleforce report data in a table1, then dispplay all attchments related to all account's of that report in table2. 

Once i select a report and click on a button "get Attachments", my remote method is invoked and list of attachhment is returned. But i could not find a way to display that set of data in the table2. Any workaround?

I am using jquery to invoke my remote method.

Thanks,
Priti
Hi,

I have SSO enabled in my org using adfs. Adfs is IDP and Salesforce is SP in my scenarrio. When hitting idp intitaed url in browser it redirect me to Salesforce home page after authentication, that is perfectly fine. When hitting same url in Salesforce for outllook app it should redirect me to setting page of salesforce for outlook, but it is redirecting me to salesfroce home page. Is there any other setting required for Salesforce for outlook?

Regards,
Priti
We have lightening CMP which has force:inputfield to display the input fields. IF we use the CMP as a tab on the pagelayout, input bar is displayed, where as if we use the same CMP to override the buttons(Edit) we are not getting the input bars.

We dont want to use ui:inputText as for lookup's and picklist we need to write extra code.

Any suggestions would be highly helpful
I want to access Default Organization Level Value for one of the field on custom setting on Lightning component. I know we can access it on visualforce using  $Setup global variable, but I dont see anything mentioned in documentation for the lightning. I know we can access it using Apex side controller.But before going for that approach I want to make sure if we can access it directly using global variable.
Hi,

We have created a custom button for a custom object. Using this custom button, we are redirecting user to standard email page using url hacking. We are also sending an email template as an attachment to the email.

The implantation works fine in Salesforce classic, but does not work in Salesforce1. 

The button is visible in Salesforce 1, but as soon as we click on the button we get this error message -

"You Can’t view this page, either because you don't have permission or because page is not supported on Mobile devices".

We even tried this using VF Page, but still getting same error message.
Any help or suggestion would be much appreciated.
Hi,
I am using Eclipse for Light component development. Initially I developed in dev console and recently started working in Eclipse.For Some of the components that i developed using dev console.I have not created helper and Renderer and CSS file. When I fetched them into my eclipse, only component and controller code has been fetched which is understandable as I only have that code created. Now when I am looking for an option to create a helper/style for that component but could not find an option to do it directly in eclipse. I could only see new lightning component bundle creation option.
One work around might be to go back to dev console, create helper/style and then fetch it to eclipse. I want to know if there is an option to directly create that in eclipse.

Nihar.
Hello All,

I am trying to get the attachment parent owner id via SOQL, but it did not return any data.
Currently i have written individual query for each object to get the ownerId.
The problem here is, if we are having more than 10 parent objects then we have to write individual SOQL for each object, which looks quote ugly.
Any suggestion or solution is much appreciated.

Thanks in advance!!