• 15 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am getting the error message "Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
'Accounts Temp Access' doesn't exists as a type flow. Check the instructions"
But the flow very much exists.  Any ideas?
Permission flow error screen shot
I am trying to set up a very simple VF page to see Profile Skills, but I am getting this error message "'ProfileSkillUser' is not a valid child relationship name for entity Skill"

Ideas?   Code below
<apex:page standardController="User" sidebar="false" showHeader="false">
    <apex:pageBlock >
        <apex:pageBlockSection title="Current Skills">
        <apex:relatedList list="ProfileSkillUser" />

</apex:pageBlockSection>
    </apex:pageBlock>

</apex:page>

I cannot figure out why I am getting this error, though I do know that the source is the highlighted generate  clause.  The query works fine without it, but throws the error with it.   (SAQL text below) 
User-added image

Open = load "opportunity";
Open = filter Open by date('CreatedDate_Year', 'CreatedDate_Month', 'CreatedDate_Day') in ["3 years ago".."1 year ahead"];
Open = filter Open by 'IsClosed' == "false";
Open = foreach Open generate sum('Amount') as 'sum_Amount','CreatedDate_Year' as 'CreatedDate_Year','CreatedDate_Year'+"-"+'CreatedDate_Week'as 'Year_Week';
Won = load "opportunity";
Won = filter Won by date('CreatedDate_Year', 'CreatedDate_Month', 'CreatedDate_Day') in ["3 years ago".."1 year ahead"];
Won = filter Won by 'IsWon' == "true";
Won = group Won by ('CloseDate_Year','CloseDate_Week') ;
Won = foreach Won generate 'CloseDate_Year' as 'CloseDate_Year','CloseDate_Week' as 'CloseDate_Week','CloseDate_Year'+"-"+'CloseDate_Week' as 'Year_Week', sum('Amount') as 'sum_Close';
Won = limit Won 2000;
weekgroup = cogroup Open by 'Year_Week' left, Won by 'Year_Week';
Results = foreach weekgroup generate 'Year_Week' as 'Calendar Week', coalesce(sum(Won['sum_Close']), 0) as 'sum_Amount_Closed', coalesce(coalesce(sum(Won['sum_Close']), 0) / sum(Open['sum_Amount']), 0) as 'Percent_Conversion',sum(Open['sum_Amount']) as 'Total Open';

I am getting the error message "Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
'Accounts Temp Access' doesn't exists as a type flow. Check the instructions"
But the flow very much exists.  Any ideas?
Permission flow error screen shot
Hi there,

I am trying to use Ant to deploy metadata and I'm running across an error that I cannot for life of me resolve. I get this error when trying to deploy a QuickAction:
Error: Target object does not have a valid lookup or master-detail reference to the parent object
The QuickAction just creates a child Campaign object. I get the exact same metadata set up when I create a QuickAction in the UI and then pull down the metadata. The relevant portion of the metadata looks thusly:
<targetObject>Campaign</targetObject>
<targetParentField>Parent</targetParentField>
<type>Create</type>
Clearly Campaign has a lookup to itself. I've double-checked permissions to make sure my user has access to it, which it does. I can't think of anything else to look for and the Internet has been no help, so far. I'd appreciate any guidance.

Thank you!
  • October 16, 2017
I cannot figure out why I am getting this error, though I do know that the source is the highlighted generate  clause.  The query works fine without it, but throws the error with it.   (SAQL text below) 
User-added image

Open = load "opportunity";
Open = filter Open by date('CreatedDate_Year', 'CreatedDate_Month', 'CreatedDate_Day') in ["3 years ago".."1 year ahead"];
Open = filter Open by 'IsClosed' == "false";
Open = foreach Open generate sum('Amount') as 'sum_Amount','CreatedDate_Year' as 'CreatedDate_Year','CreatedDate_Year'+"-"+'CreatedDate_Week'as 'Year_Week';
Won = load "opportunity";
Won = filter Won by date('CreatedDate_Year', 'CreatedDate_Month', 'CreatedDate_Day') in ["3 years ago".."1 year ahead"];
Won = filter Won by 'IsWon' == "true";
Won = group Won by ('CloseDate_Year','CloseDate_Week') ;
Won = foreach Won generate 'CloseDate_Year' as 'CloseDate_Year','CloseDate_Week' as 'CloseDate_Week','CloseDate_Year'+"-"+'CloseDate_Week' as 'Year_Week', sum('Amount') as 'sum_Close';
Won = limit Won 2000;
weekgroup = cogroup Open by 'Year_Week' left, Won by 'Year_Week';
Results = foreach weekgroup generate 'Year_Week' as 'Calendar Week', coalesce(sum(Won['sum_Close']), 0) as 'sum_Amount_Closed', coalesce(coalesce(sum(Won['sum_Close']), 0) / sum(Open['sum_Amount']), 0) as 'Percent_Conversion',sum(Open['sum_Amount']) as 'Total Open';

I'm receiving the following error on challenge #6 of the Lightning Superbadge:

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.DmlException: Delete failed. First exception on row 0 with id 0035000002hUBgRAAW; first error: DELETE_FAILED, Your attempt to delete Sam the ninja could not be completed because it is associated with the following adventure packages.: null, null : []

Looking at the Developer Console, it looks like the code which checks the system is forgetting to delete the Adventure Package records before deleting the Contact. Has anyone else run into this issue?

Thank you!
Hi there,

I am trying to use Ant to deploy metadata and I'm running across an error that I cannot for life of me resolve. I get this error when trying to deploy a QuickAction:
Error: Target object does not have a valid lookup or master-detail reference to the parent object
The QuickAction just creates a child Campaign object. I get the exact same metadata set up when I create a QuickAction in the UI and then pull down the metadata. The relevant portion of the metadata looks thusly:
<targetObject>Campaign</targetObject>
<targetParentField>Parent</targetParentField>
<type>Create</type>
Clearly Campaign has a lookup to itself. I've double-checked permissions to make sure my user has access to it, which it does. I can't think of anything else to look for and the Internet has been no help, so far. I'd appreciate any guidance.

Thank you!
  • October 16, 2017