• 0 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am able to complete the challenge to earn the 500 points, but it is not working as expected.
When I added just Herman, Lynda to the permission set Temporary Account Edit, when run the flow, I am consistently getting error Error Occurred: The permission set must be pre-assigned to the user before being activated 
I added a second user, System Administrator, and now the flow worked with two users in the permission set, but when I logged in as Herman, Lynda, I don't see the Account name is editable, so the session based permision set logic didn't really worked.
I removed the System Administrator, and added a Platform user account, but the flow gave same error "Error Occurred: The permission set must be pre-assigned to the user before being activated"
I changed the user Herman, Lynda to Standard User (that has CRUD access to account), and added to the Temporary Account Edit permission set, and logged out,a nd logged back in, and ran the flow, and again gave same error.
I tried with flow builder and cloud flow designer, and both are behaving same.
Hi, I am having trouble with the "Attributes and Expressions" module from trailhead.

Here is the challenge:
Create a Lightning Component to display a single item for your packing list.
  • Create a component called campingListItem that displays the name (ui:outputText) and the three custom fields using the appropriate output components.
  • Add an attribute named 'item' for type Camping_Item__c.
I created an component named campingListItem and this is the code:
<aura:component >
    <aura:attribute name="item" type="<my_domain>__Camping_Item__c"/>

<ui:outputText value="{!v.item.Name}"/>
    <ui:outputCheckbox value="{!v.item.<my_domain>__Packed__c}"/>
    <ui:outputCurrency  value="{!v.item.<my_domain>__Price__c}"/>
    <ui:outputNumber value="{!v.item.<my_domain>__Quantity__c}"/>
</aura:component>

The error that I am getting is: "Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The packingListItem Lightning Component's attribute tag doesn't exist or its attributes are not set correctly."

With this, I tried to create another component, with the name "packingListItem", but It didn't work.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks,