• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Below is the code used to display Amount where thousand separator is comma : 
<apex:outputText value="{0, number, ###,###,###,###}"> <apex:param value="{!family.totalSalesPlanAmount}"/> </apex:outputText>
Original number: 12123
RESULT after formatting: 12,123

But i want to display thousand seperator as space. Eg: 12 123 (french format)
i have tried below codes but not able to achieve success: 
<apex:outputText escape="false" value="{0, number, ###&nbsp;###&nbsp;###&nbsp;###}">
it gives me result: 12123&16

CAn you please help me to format the number in french format where thousand separator is space
Hi Guys,

I have a custom button on my campaign page layout which calls a URL "/camp/campaignimport.jsp?id={!Campaign.Id}" which is a import wizard for importing contacts/lead into campaign.

on clicking the button i get below error:
"You do not have the level of access necessary to perform the operation you requested. Please contact the owner of the record or your administrator if access is necessary. For more information, see Insufficient Privileges Errors. "

I am a system administrator and i have all the below permissions required to import to add or update campaign members via the Data Import Wizard:

Marketing User selected in your user information
AND
“Read” on contacts OR “Import Leads”
AND
“Edit” on campaigns

Please help in figuring out why i am getting this error.
i have a Campaign with 1796 campaign members .i have sent a mail to all members of this campaign through marketing cloud.

Below is the result on the email send page:
target group: 1.796
Sent 1.464
Bounces 319
Delivered 1.145
Existing unsubscribes 2
The existing undeliverables + existing unsubscribes = 1796 minus 1464 = 332
so this means , undeliverables = 330 (as unsubscribed is 2) 

but if i export the report with subscribers as status of "undelivered" , i get the count as 488.

how to finally check the undeliverable mails. 
I want to create a report showing activities with multiple contacts for a specific campaign. Right now,i created a report type "Campaign with Activities".

I created a campaign "ABC" and added an Activity Event with 4 contacts in it.

On displaying fields "Campaign Name" , "Activity ID" ,"Related To: Name" and "Name: Name" fields in report, for "Name: Name" field, i can only get 1 name and not all 4 contacts names. Kindly let me know how can i achieve all the 4 contacts in report for that particular activity of a campaign.

I have defined a list and gave it size of 6. On adding two elements in it by using list.add() method, the size of list is increasing. Why the size of list is increasing? Shouldnt it remain same?
Kindly find the snapshot of the coding.User-added image
Below is the code used to display Amount where thousand separator is comma : 
<apex:outputText value="{0, number, ###,###,###,###}"> <apex:param value="{!family.totalSalesPlanAmount}"/> </apex:outputText>
Original number: 12123
RESULT after formatting: 12,123

But i want to display thousand seperator as space. Eg: 12 123 (french format)
i have tried below codes but not able to achieve success: 
<apex:outputText escape="false" value="{0, number, ###&nbsp;###&nbsp;###&nbsp;###}">
it gives me result: 12123&16

CAn you please help me to format the number in french format where thousand separator is space
Hi Guys,

I have a custom button on my campaign page layout which calls a URL "/camp/campaignimport.jsp?id={!Campaign.Id}" which is a import wizard for importing contacts/lead into campaign.

on clicking the button i get below error:
"You do not have the level of access necessary to perform the operation you requested. Please contact the owner of the record or your administrator if access is necessary. For more information, see Insufficient Privileges Errors. "

I am a system administrator and i have all the below permissions required to import to add or update campaign members via the Data Import Wizard:

Marketing User selected in your user information
AND
“Read” on contacts OR “Import Leads”
AND
“Edit” on campaigns

Please help in figuring out why i am getting this error.
i have a Campaign with 1796 campaign members .i have sent a mail to all members of this campaign through marketing cloud.

Below is the result on the email send page:
target group: 1.796
Sent 1.464
Bounces 319
Delivered 1.145
Existing unsubscribes 2
The existing undeliverables + existing unsubscribes = 1796 minus 1464 = 332
so this means , undeliverables = 330 (as unsubscribed is 2) 

but if i export the report with subscribers as status of "undelivered" , i get the count as 488.

how to finally check the undeliverable mails. 
I have defined a list and gave it size of 6. On adding two elements in it by using list.add() method, the size of list is increasing. Why the size of list is increasing? Shouldnt it remain same?
Kindly find the snapshot of the coding.User-added image