• Lead Solution Engineer
  • Salesforce

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
While I am using  a new Playground for Trailhead, I am getting below error while checking the challenge 1 on Process Automation Super Badge 

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: JQKMJYZS

Can someone could help me ? 

Best regards
Step not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
We can't find criteria and immediate actions for Einstein Scores greater than or equal to 80.

This error is for the "Assign Top Leads to Your Sales Rep" Trail (Prioritize Leads with Einstein Lead Scoring Project).  I've tried everything under the sun to get this to work.  Have created several new Dev Orgs using the link for Einstein Lead Scoring.  Tried several variations of "Log into a Developer Edition" and the "Launch" button.  Nothing seems to work!  Please help!

There was an unhandled exception. Please reference ID: KLNTXAZY. Error: Faraday::ClientError. Message: MALFORMED_QUERY: When retrieving results with Metadata or FullName fields, the query qualificatio​ns must specify no more than one row for retrieval. Result size: 2

I have a flow that allows you to choose the product type, then the product, which creates the product, then asks if you want to add more products and goes back to the start. Seems to work perfectly. Not sure what this error is.

In "sales path and workspace" module, I have tried two Orgs and all got below error.  I did all the requirements. Not sure how to solve this. Thanks 

User-added image