• 0 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have done what the challenge requires yet I'm getting this error.   This is a new Developer Org that is specifically for this Trail.   Can someone help me discover the issue?  Here is a text of the issue with a screenshot.

There was an unhandled exception. Please reference ID: QMSLQDPP. Error: Faraday::ClientError. Message: 550: Value [{sqrtScale=false, showTitle=true, showAxis=true, referenceLines=[{color=rgb(0, 161, 224), label=$22.5M, value=22500000}, {color=rgb(0, 161, 224), value=0}], title=Total Amount, customDomain={showDomain=false}}] for field [parameters] can't be downgraded to API version 39.0.

User-added image

I have done what the challenge requires yet I'm getting this error.   This is a new Developer Org that is specifically for this Trail.   Can someone help me discover the issue?  Here is a text of the issue with a screenshot.

There was an unhandled exception. Please reference ID: QMSLQDPP. Error: Faraday::ClientError. Message: 550: Value [{sqrtScale=false, showTitle=true, showAxis=true, referenceLines=[{color=rgb(0, 161, 224), label=$22.5M, value=22500000}, {color=rgb(0, 161, 224), value=0}], title=Total Amount, customDomain={showDomain=false}}] for field [parameters] can't be downgraded to API version 39.0.

User-added image