• 15 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Retrieving Translations via ANT (or WorkBench) is throwing an error:  "Metadata API received improper input. Please ensure file name and capitalization is correct. Load of metadata from db failed for metadata of type:T  ranslations and file name:01h240000008P8f" 
This seems to be failing only on orgs where Winter 18 is already available.
Deploying translations files are also failing.

Below the package.xml:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<Package xmlns="http://soap.sforce.com/2006/04/metadata">
    <types>
       <members>*</members>
       <name>CustomLabels</name>
    </types>
    <types>
       <members>*</members>
        <name>Translations</name>
    </types>
    <version>40.0</version>
</Package>
Hi, I'm facing a problem when deleting documents uploaded via Chatter.

So I have a numeric field called "TotalNumberOfDocuments__c" on Opportunity level that will increase/decrease everytime files are uploaded or deleted.

These are the cases:
- Attachments can be uploaded via Notes & Attachments related list (so far so good)
- Attachments can be deleted via Notes & Attachments related list (so far so good)
- Files can be posted on the opportunity feed (so far so good)
- Files can be deleted when feed post is deleted (so far so good)
- Files can be deleted via Notes & Attachments (outch)

The problem is that when a file is uploaded via Chatter and later is deleted on the Notes & Attachments related list (in this case a ContentDocument is deleted, but the FeedItem is kept). I can't find a way to get the opportunity which the file is related to.
Is there a way to get the FeedItem Id from the ContentDocument object that was delete? Via trigger after delete on the SObject ContentDocument?

Thanks
Retrieving Translations via ANT (or WorkBench) is throwing an error:  "Metadata API received improper input. Please ensure file name and capitalization is correct. Load of metadata from db failed for metadata of type:T  ranslations and file name:01h240000008P8f" 
This seems to be failing only on orgs where Winter 18 is already available.
Deploying translations files are also failing.

Below the package.xml:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<Package xmlns="http://soap.sforce.com/2006/04/metadata">
    <types>
       <members>*</members>
       <name>CustomLabels</name>
    </types>
    <types>
       <members>*</members>
        <name>Translations</name>
    </types>
    <version>40.0</version>
</Package>
Hi, I'm facing a problem when deleting documents uploaded via Chatter.

So I have a numeric field called "TotalNumberOfDocuments__c" on Opportunity level that will increase/decrease everytime files are uploaded or deleted.

These are the cases:
- Attachments can be uploaded via Notes & Attachments related list (so far so good)
- Attachments can be deleted via Notes & Attachments related list (so far so good)
- Files can be posted on the opportunity feed (so far so good)
- Files can be deleted when feed post is deleted (so far so good)
- Files can be deleted via Notes & Attachments (outch)

The problem is that when a file is uploaded via Chatter and later is deleted on the Notes & Attachments related list (in this case a ContentDocument is deleted, but the FeedItem is kept). I can't find a way to get the opportunity which the file is related to.
Is there a way to get the FeedItem Id from the ContentDocument object that was delete? Via trigger after delete on the SObject ContentDocument?

Thanks