<ui:inputText aura:id="nu1" label="nu1"
                        value="{!v.num1}"
                        required="true"/>
    <ui:inputText aura:id="nu2" label="nu2"
                        value="{!v.num2}"
                        required="true"/>
    <ui:button label="Add Numbers" press="{!c.add}"/>
    {!v.num1} + {!v.num2} = {!v.sum}

I am Unable to launch developer org after deploying my custom domain which is a must to work on lightning components.It worked for some time after that the error that is got upon launcing devloper console is LAUNCHING.I tried across all the browsers.
I am trying to complete the above challenge on 
Formulas & ValidationsUsing Formula Fields  but it says Challenge not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The 'Days_Since_Last_Update__c' does not exist which actually exists .I have created this field for a account.
User-added imageOu
({
    /** Called when button is pressed to add numbers **/
    add : function(component) {
        var sum = component.get("v.nu1") 
                + component.get("v.nu2");
        component.set("v.sum", sum);
    }
})

<aura:attribute name="num1" type="Integer" />
    <aura:attribute name="num2" type="Integer" />
    <aura:attribute name="sum" type="Integer"/>

<!--Press button to add numbers and display sum-->

<ui:inputText aura:id="nu1" label="nu1"
                        value="{!v.num1}"
                        required="true"/>
    <ui:inputText aura:id="nu2" label="nu2"
                        value="{!v.num2}"
                        required="true"/>
    <ui:button label="Add Numbers" press="{!c.add}"/>
    {!v.num1} + {!v.num2} = {!v.sum}

I am Unable to launch developer org after deploying my custom domain which is a must to work on lightning components.It worked for some time after that the error that is got upon launcing devloper console is LAUNCHING.I tried across all the browsers.
provided challange is: Create a Message of The Day component that displays different text based on an attribute...
https://developer.salesforce.com/trailhead/lex_dev/lightning_components/lightning_components_expressions

i completed this challenge but traihead is not accepting it.. it is giving me error. i.e. : 
Challenge not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The component is not evaluating the value of the 'DayOfTheWeek' attribute to determine what to display

but when i execute my component it gives me desired output....
I am trying to complete the above challenge on 
Formulas & ValidationsUsing Formula Fields  but it says Challenge not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The 'Days_Since_Last_Update__c' does not exist which actually exists .I have created this field for a account.
This is to solve one of the trailhead challenge. 

How do we assign multiple values to an attribute by not using default paramenter instead value parameter. For example.

I have a component as below.

<aura:component name="DayOfTheWeek" type="string" value="Monday" : "Tuesday" : "Wednesday">

and I would like to read these values and find the week of the day dynamically, as we have $Browser and $Locale, do we have another binding variable to check on day, date and time values.

Thanks.
My sandbox was recently updated to Summer 14. When I try to open the developer console using Chrome, I get a blank window. I checked the javascript console and saw the following errors:

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'Queued' of undefined cs7.salesforce.com/jslibrary/1400606638000/sfdc/main.js:1015
Uncaught Error: Ext.Loader is not enabled, so dependencies cannot be resolved dynamically. Missing required class: apex.ide.ViewerPerspectiveDefinition cs7.salesforce.com/EXT/ext-4.1.0/ext-all.js:18
Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'IDE' of undefined cs7.salesforce.com/jslibrary/1400606638000/sfdc/ApexIDETop_Ext4.js:6

Anyone else experiencing this?
  • June 09, 2014