• 9 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi, I want to calcualte the difference b/w the two date/time fileds in Hours: Minutues format excluding weekend days

Here are the two fileds 

1. Date/Time opened : 2/11/2015
2. Accepted Date      : 8/11/2015

Here i want to create 3rd field (formula) to calculate the case age in HH:MM format 9excluding weekend days- Satday and sunday). Can you help ?

Thanks in Advanse,
Bablu 
  • November 02, 2015
Hi, I want to calcualte the difference b/w the two date/time fileds in Hours: Minutues format excluding weekend days

I have two filelds :

Here i want to create 3rd field (formula) to calculate the case age in HH:MM format 9excluding weekend days- Satday and sunday). Can you help ?

Thanks in Advanse,
Bablu 
  • November 02, 2015
Hi, i want to calculate the diefference between 2 date fileds with out weekends (satday and sunday)

Here are my date fields
1. Date/Time opened
2. Accepted date/time

Thanks in advance for your help
Bablu
  • October 27, 2015
Hi,

I want to populate current date and time in custom field (case accepted date) when i click on [Accept] custom button on case

Existing code on [Accept] button which updates the ownership, now i want to include the code to update case accepted date also. can you help on this

{!REQUIRESCRIPT("/soap/ajax/13.0/connection.js")}

var caseObj = new sforce.SObject("Case");
caseObj.Id = '{!Case.Id}';
caseObj.OwnerId = '{!$User.Id}';
var result = sforce.connection.update([caseObj]);

if (result[0].success=='false') {
alert(result[0].errors.message);
} else {
location.reload(true);
}

Thanks,
Bablu
  • October 19, 2015
When an agent changes the lead status to Unqualified we need to identify the Name of the user who changed the status to Unqualified and date also in two dieffernt fields (Unqualified by , Unquliafied date)

2 custom field :
1. Unqualified by : we need to disply the user name who unqulaified the Lead
2. Unqualified Date : We need to disply the date/time of the Unqualification 

Thanks in advance.
Bablu
  • August 31, 2015
When an agent changes the lead status to Unqualified we need to identify the Name of the user who changed the status to Unqualified and date also in two dieffernt fields (Unqualified by , Unquliafied date)

Thanks in advance.
Bablu
  • August 31, 2015
I have 4 record types ( Business1, Business2, Business3, Business4). I want to prevent users from changing record type to Business4 from any other (Busiess1,2,3)

Please advise. Thanks 

​Banti 
  • August 13, 2015
Hi, 

I have 4 record types ( Business1, Business2, Business3, Business4). I want to prevent users from changing record type to Business4 from any other (Busiess1,2,3)

Please advise. Thanks 

Banti 

• August 13, 2015

Here are the two fileds 

Thanks in Advanse,
Bablu 
  • November 02, 2015
Hi, i want to calculate the diefference between 2 date fileds with out weekends (satday and sunday)

Here are my date fields
1. Date/Time opened
2. Accepted date/time

Thanks in advance for your help
Bablu
  • October 27, 2015
Hi,

I want to populate current date and time in custom field (case accepted date) when i click on [Accept] custom button on case

Existing code on [Accept] button which updates the ownership, now i want to include the code to update case accepted date also. can you help on this

{!REQUIRESCRIPT("/soap/ajax/13.0/connection.js")}

var caseObj = new sforce.SObject("Case");
caseObj.Id = '{!Case.Id}';
caseObj.OwnerId = '{!$User.Id}';
var result = sforce.connection.update([caseObj]);

if (result[0].success=='false') {
alert(result[0].errors.message);
} else {
location.reload(true);
}

Thanks,
Bablu
  • October 19, 2015

2 custom field :

Thanks in advance.
Bablu
  • August 31, 2015
Hi, 

Please advise. Thanks 

Banti 

• August 13, 2015