• 0 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am new to the process builder and want to create a process to evaluate a newly created opportunity.  Then based on the opportunity create date criteria, create an opportunity product line record.  I have debuged and tested the criteria part and it evalutes to true so I have that part right, just can't seem to get it to create the opportunity product line.  Here is a screen shot below of the create a record portion.  I can copy the debug log if that will help.  Any help will be appreciated!!!  This is my first time using the process builder so I could be way off base.  Thank you.
User-added image
I am new to the process builder and want to create a process to evaluate a newly created opportunity.  Then based on the opportunity create date criteria, create an opportunity product line record.  I have debuged and tested the criteria part and it evalutes to true so I have that part right, just can't seem to get it to create the opportunity product line.  Here is a screen shot below of the create a record portion.  I can copy the debug log if that will help.  Any help will be appreciated!!!  This is my first time using the process builder so I could be way off base.  Thank you.
User-added image