• 0 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
My organization has some products that only the customer uses and some that are only used internally within the organization. Now, since the form for both types of tickets (external and internal) is the same, one product field (Multi-select Picklist) has all the products in it. But I cannot put this field on the Self-Service portal as I do not want my customers to see the tools that we use internally. Also, I cannot divide the page into external or internal. My only option here is to create a new Multi-select Picklist field with only the external products and put that field on the self service portal. What I want to achieve is that the value from the field in the SSP should be replicated on the product field with all the products.

So, How do I copy the values present in one Multi-select Picklist to another Multi-select Picklist field?

I think maybe an apex code could be of use here.

Any help in the matter would be appreciated.
My organization has some products that only the customer uses and some that are only used internally within the organization. Now, since the form for both types of tickets (external and internal) is the same, one product field (Multi-select Picklist) has all the products in it. But I cannot put this field on the Self-Service portal as I do not want my customers to see the tools that we use internally. Also, I cannot divide the page into external or internal. My only option here is to create a new Multi-select Picklist field with only the external products and put that field on the self service portal. What I want to achieve is that the value from the field in the SSP should be replicated on the product field with all the products.

So, How do I copy the values present in one Multi-select Picklist to another Multi-select Picklist field?

I think maybe an apex code could be of use here.

Any help in the matter would be appreciated.