• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello,

I have read material that says I can add an app to the navigation bar in Lightning, I have read an Ideas Exchange post that says it was added in Spring 16.  However I created an app and it is not listed in the available items to add to the navigation bar and searching for it does not result in finding it.

Anyone know how to do this or if it is possible?

Thanks.
Is there a way to order the field list that is displayed on list view filters so that they are sorted alphabetically?
  • April 08, 2016
Hello,

I need to create a global action that allows me to replicate the Send Email functionality on several objects?  I don't seem to find a way to do this.

Thanks!
  • February 09, 2016
Is there a way to order the field list that is displayed on list view filters so that they are sorted alphabetically?
  • April 08, 2016
Hello,

I have read material that says I can add an app to the navigation bar in Lightning, I have read an Ideas Exchange post that says it was added in Spring 16.  However I created an app and it is not listed in the available items to add to the navigation bar and searching for it does not result in finding it.

Anyone know how to do this or if it is possible?

Thanks.
Hello,

I need to create a global action that allows me to replicate the Send Email functionality on several objects?  I don't seem to find a way to do this.

Thanks!
  • February 09, 2016