• 0 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am looking for suggestions on a solution I am trying to build. Let me try to explain. 

Here are my objects. Notice__c, Notification__c, Notice Group__c, Notice Group Member__c

I want to be able to create a Notice record. Each Notice is related to a Notice Group. Each Notice Group has a set of Notice Group Members__c. Once a Notice it published (status value = published), a notification record should be created for each Notice Group Member__c associated with the selected Notice Group.

The purpose is to create a notice for an audience of users, but allow individual tracking of the timing of notice acknowledgement. Therefore, each user has their own clone of the Notice record to interact with.

I am trying to evaluate the best way to implement this solution using any combination of workflow tools / Apex. Thanks!

I am looking for suggestions on a solution I am trying to build. Let me try to explain. 

Here are my objects. Notice__c, Notification__c, Notice Group__c, Notice Group Member__c

I want to be able to create a Notice record. Each Notice is related to a Notice Group. Each Notice Group has a set of Notice Group Members__c. Once a Notice it published (status value = published), a notification record should be created for each Notice Group Member__c associated with the selected Notice Group.

The purpose is to create a notice for an audience of users, but allow individual tracking of the timing of notice acknowledgement. Therefore, each user has their own clone of the Notice record to interact with.

I am trying to evaluate the best way to implement this solution using any combination of workflow tools / Apex. Thanks!