• Capgemini

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

I have custom object which has a Account ( lookup ) and that account has Contact record. How can I get Contact's external Id (custom field) value ?  Please advice.

Thanks
Hi,

Could anyone elaborate more about below point in APEX Developer Guide, I read it multiple times but I am not able to get it.

In API version 20.0 and earlier, if a Bulk API request causes a trigger to fire, each chunk of 200 records for the trigger to process is split into chunks of 100 records. In Salesforce API version 21.0 and later, no further splits of API chunks occur. If a Bulk API request causes a trigger to fire multiple times for chunks of 200 records, governor limits are reset between these trigger invocations for the same HTTP request.

Thanks.

Hi,

I have custom object which has a Account ( lookup ) and that account has Contact record. How can I get Contact's external Id (custom field) value ?  Please advice.

Thanks
Hi there, I have just started the course in Trailhead. I wanna start with full force. How long it would take to complete the admin section?  How's the job opportunity for the freshers after successfully completing the course?
Hi All,
I am working on Continuation,
Is there any way to difine different callback methods for three different request.

Thank you in advance.
Hi Guys,

I am trying to set a default value for a Roll-up Summary field if there are no children records to get the values from. Now, this is just displaying an ugly 'Error' message, while I would like the value to be '0%' if there are not children assigned to the master. Thank you. Roberto
Hi,

Could anyone elaborate more about below point in APEX Developer Guide, I read it multiple times but I am not able to get it.

In API version 20.0 and earlier, if a Bulk API request causes a trigger to fire, each chunk of 200 records for the trigger to process is split into chunks of 100 records. In Salesforce API version 21.0 and later, no further splits of API chunks occur. If a Bulk API request causes a trigger to fire multiple times for chunks of 200 records, governor limits are reset between these trigger invocations for the same HTTP request.

Thanks.

Hi Experts,

My requirement is i want able to see the all follwers in asingle report? if it is possible pls domenstration on this or let me know any alternate ou way. 

Kindly do the needful.

Thanks 
Chanti
How to display hierarchy of self lookup Custom Object

Please share Apex and VF code :) 
  • March 21, 2017
I would like to automatically add a topic to Question asked in the Community.
I have the following apex trigger that works for all posts. But I would like to add in a statement that ONLY makes it works on Question type posts on a community and not internal org.

Thanks in advance.
trigger AddingQtopic on FeedItem (after insert) {
      List<TopicAssignment> taList = new List<TopicAssignment>();
    for(FeedItem c : trigger.new){
  TopicAssignment ta = new TopicAssignment();
  ta.TopicId = '0TO400000000NCE';
  ta.EntityId = c.Id;  
        taList.add(ta);

insert taList;    
        }
    }

Hi,

Thanks
Hi,

Thanks.