• Senior Solutions Architect
  • Capgemini UK

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I'm following a Trailhead excerise in creating a custom object. In the tutorial it advices to create a help page for the custom object. The action to carry out is:

From Setup, enter Visualforce Pages in the Quick Find box, then select Visualforce Pages.

However, when I type Visualforce into the setup > search box nothing appears. 

I did a search on these forums and it seems I need to enable developer mode, so I followed a link to v34 of the Visualforce guide which has a step by step guide on how to enable developer mode. Incidentally this guide is badly out of date as none of the links in any of the steps are correct. I messed around and eventually found the screen in which I could activate developer mode. Saved. 

I still cannot see Visualforce in Settings > Search.  What am I doing wrong?

Thanks in advance.
Hi all,
Just started the first Trailhead tutorial. All smooth, except when I go to preview the mobile web version of the Charitable/Fundraisers app. I've created the app. I see the Fundraisers app in the table bar. Now when I go to eu5.salesforce.com/one/one.app the page loads, but unlike the screen shot in the tutorial, there is no Fundraiser app shown on the left hand menu. Any idea what might have gone wrong?

Here's a screen shot of what I see:

User-added image
I'm following a Trailhead excerise in creating a custom object. In the tutorial it advices to create a help page for the custom object. The action to carry out is:

From Setup, enter Visualforce Pages in the Quick Find box, then select Visualforce Pages.

However, when I type Visualforce into the setup > search box nothing appears. 

I did a search on these forums and it seems I need to enable developer mode, so I followed a link to v34 of the Visualforce guide which has a step by step guide on how to enable developer mode. Incidentally this guide is badly out of date as none of the links in any of the steps are correct. I messed around and eventually found the screen in which I could activate developer mode. Saved. 

I still cannot see Visualforce in Settings > Search.  What am I doing wrong?

Thanks in advance.
Hi all,
Just started the first Trailhead tutorial. All smooth, except when I go to preview the mobile web version of the Charitable/Fundraisers app. I've created the app. I see the Fundraisers app in the table bar. Now when I go to eu5.salesforce.com/one/one.app the page loads, but unlike the screen shot in the tutorial, there is no Fundraiser app shown on the left hand menu. Any idea what might have gone wrong?

Here's a screen shot of what I see:

User-added image